Simone Zaza (42 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
I know that this has been mentioned before,

but if this guy reaches Matri's level i'll be more than happy with this transfer,

Im gonna eat my words, hes actually been useful in Mandzukics absence, and no way in hell Mandzukic would've finished that goal yesterday lik Zaza did.

Buy on AliExpress.com

CrimsonianKing

The end of Jihadism
Jan 16, 2013
I now realize I was a bit harsh Yesterday. And going against one of my principles which is no matter who or how our player scores, a goal is a goal and should always be celebrated.

It doesn't mean I changed my mind about how we should have got him on loan instead of throwing 18m at Sassuolo or how he's not a Juventus level striker. he still isn't and I doubt that's gonna change.

But all things considered if he can score now and then, it's the lesser of two evils, really.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
I now realize I was a bit harsh Yesterday. And going against one of my principles which is no matter who or how our player scores, a goal is a goal and should always be celebrated.

It doesn't mean I changed my mind about how we should have got him on loan instead of throwing 18m at Sassuolo or how he's not a Juventus level striker. he still isn't and I doubt that's gonna change.

But all things considered if he can score now and then, it's the lesser of two evils, really.
:tup:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I always said Zaza is a good finisher and he does show it BUT as I also said he is a Trez kind of player (less finishing skills ofcourse as Trez finish was second to none...) and by that I mean he isnt useful aside from the finishing touch which means dont expect him to be part of the build up create chances and dont expect a good movement.
The way to play with this guy is just to feed him the ball inside the area and if he gets a good chance he`ll take it!
Do I ever wished we have gone for someone else? Yes! Do I now? Yes I still do!

Didn't celebrate much after the goal.

Sevilla fan.

SELL!
Its ok... As long as he`ll celebrate when he scores against Inter... :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm happy he scored. And i liked how. gets the ball, and like a true 9 doesnt wait and fucking goes to the goal, staying wide enough for the defender to unable him to slow him down with his arm, but not too wide to have a bad shooting angle, then place it under the keeper.

Yeah, this guy will have his uses in europe. And as a 9, kinda suits our system. he will not be a carrying player. But he enables us to play that formation, in wich others can shine and carry.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
How many fast 6'5 strikers are there?

Of course Llorente wasn't fast.

It's a pointless observation.

Similarly, there was no point in saying 'Tevez wouldn't have scored that' when Llorente scored a towering header.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
How many fast 6'5 strikers are there?

Of course Llorente wasn't fast.

It's a pointless observation.

Similarly, there was no point in saying 'Tevez wouldn't have scored that' when Llorente scored a towering header.
Can't recall anyone tbh , but it's not said that being tall means you are slow as fuck .

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)