Simone Zaza (38 Viewers)

How many Goals will Zaza score this season?

• 0-5

• 5-10

• 10-15

• 15 +

• All of them

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He looks like such a poofter lol.

@Bianconero81
:lol: Good find Osman. Wanna +rep you but gotta spread.

My cousin and sister kept teasing me after he scored. They were like "a star in the making" "Now, do you believe?" "Zaza came on and changed the game" and shit like that.

I can't argue with the goal tho. Good run, and coolly executed finish. Well taken goal. Good for him, and for us :tup:

On another note, goals like this can only increase his value when Arsenal come back for him in January :p :donedeal:

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
Ok guys, lets save our compliments for when he scores like 15 goals or so!. I like to bash him to no end, and him scoring doesnt help my cause and my mission of destroying Zaza :d

But if he continues playing well, i would not mind benching mandzukic who so far has been a huge flop.

So, lets begin the battle fo the flops...Zaza vs Mandzu....mandzu is losing so far.
Lel, u r funny. -rep for the hatred though.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
i don't get the hatred. we always had strikers of his type: cannot handle the ball, cannot contribute too much to actual team play, but can finish scoring chances. for one, i love matri to death, and i think zaza can be just as useful. forza simo!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I believe when you sign for Juve they put to read and learn some of Del Piero's statements in some classes so you know what to say after the match to press/media. :D

Class words from Zuzu.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)