Should we offer Ranieri a new contract? (5 Viewers)

Should We Offer Ranieri a New Contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Dec 26, 2004
I like him too, but the things is he is waaay overrated, ofcourse he is good manager and successful, but some think he is the best.

One coach I would love to have is, Fatih Terim! That man is unbelievable, he makes plans for every single match he plays, unlike others, who have one or two, and stick with it until they get fired. I love Terim's moto, "Crowdy and pressing midfield". If he was Italian, he would rule the Serie A. I hope we get him one day.
He didn't when he coached Milan, I remember it took only two or three month before they sack him.

Not that I don't rate him though.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Simply because he is not a yes-man character like some, Ranieri for example. He didn't accept Berlusconi's famous interferences, that's why he got himself "sacked" by the board.. Even in that very short of time, he did very good things, to Fiorentina and Milan (for their future)..

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
and the other year he will do another "good" season and so on. and that will go on for ages, good season for Ranieri doesn't include any title, great season includes coppa title :)

Dec 26, 2004
Simply because he is not a yes-man character like some, Ranieri for example. He didn't accept Berlusconi's famous interferences, that's why he got himself "sacked" by the board.. Even in that very short of time, he did very good things, to Fiorentina and Milan (for their future)..
I would personally pick him ahead of Ranieri anyday.

And before I forget, FUCK SUCKO.

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
and the other year he will do another "good" season and so on. and that will go on for ages, good season for Ranieri doesn't include any title, great season includes coppa title :)
Good point there, but with good i meant titles too. And not only Copa Italia :D
I still believe that Claudio can do well and the team can do it aswell. Anyway, for those who thinks that Ranieri chosen Poulsen over Alonso, Ranieri said so to don't get internal problems with the board I think. He is trying to cover their mistake and their lack of... well they lack of almost everything.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
That's why he is a loser, he can't dare to reject anything, or insist about something. I wish I was as optimist as you are, but if I had to bet, I would never bet on Ranieri winning a scudetto (do we need to mention CL? :D).

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
That's why he is a loser, he can't dare to reject anything, or insist about something. I wish I was as optimist as you are, but if I had to bet, I would never bet on Ranieri winning a scudetto (do we need to mention CL? :D).
Oh... you know Snoop, I'm a dreamer, but I not the only one :D

Sep 1, 2002
Ranieri is working within the restraints of a certain budget: so why blame him for not being able to bring in bigish (Alonso) names?

If he has a flaw it is not having a vision. But we may all me supprised by his trust in the two boys and combination with experience (Paulson).

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
I like him too, but the things is he is waaay overrated, ofcourse he is good manager and successful, but some think he is the best.

One coach I would love to have is, Fatih Terim! That man is unbelievable, he makes plans for every single match he plays, unlike others, who have one or two, and stick with it until they get fired. I love Terim's moto, "Crowdy and pressing midfield". If he was Italian, he would rule the Serie A. I hope we get him one day.
What the?

Did you actually see the turks play at the EC? They were just annoying to watch. They had no tactic, gameplan, movements or anything at all. They were just randomly going by and took things as they came. The turks had no idea what they were doing. They passed each game by charachter ( them turning the results over in the last minutes every time, is all the proof you need) if anything.

p.s. Prandelli is the best.

Oh you thief :D

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Yes-man word is yours, not the line. I am saying that since we fired Deschamps..

What the?

Did you actually see the turks play at the EC? They were just annoying to watch. They had no tactic, gameplan, movements or anything at all. They were just randomly going by and took things as they came. The turks had no idea what they were doing. They passed each game by charachter ( them turning the results over in the last minutes every time, is all the proof you need) if anything.

p.s. Prandelli is the best.
Turks had a very bad tournament, I was saying that since day 1 of the tournament. Terim lost too many key players, since the start of the tour. That's why he had to play that way, and he was successful :cheesy:

and I am not judging him of that one competition, I am watching him for ages..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ranieri is working within the restraints of a certain budget: so why blame him for not being able to bring in bigish (Alonso) names
Horse piss. We spent 35 million Euros last season on bench players. Don't tell me we can't afford Alonso.

Ranieri blows. Fuck him. Fuck him really really hard.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
Horse piss. We spent 35 million Euros last season on bench players. Don't tell me we can't afford Alonso.

Ranieri blows. Fuck him. Fuck him really really hard.
The reason you didn't sign Alonso = Amauri (Ranieri).

Most sensible thing to do is sack Ranieri and rehire Deschamps.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)