Should we offer Ranieri a new contract? (3 Viewers)

Should We Offer Ranieri a New Contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
we wont win anything this year if ranieri keeps playing molinaro and tiago. i think that is why ranieri has never won anything. in chelsea he spent 120 british pounds in just one season and didnt won anything(2nd place in the league/semifinals in ucl).
juve has spent around 38 million euros this season in buying players. our future is so obvious(he didnt won anything with 120 BP, so it is almost imposible that he wins something with less than 40 ME)
Tiago will not play in CL for sure, and after Molinaro's been parading his big fat ass in dressing room in front of cameras, not to mention screwing his daughter on last weekend and laughing into his face, im sure he will not play either..

anyway be more positive my friend..The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades

Buy on AliExpress.com

vimo

Apr 1, 2006
Tiago will not play in CL for sure, and after Molinaro's been parading his big fat ass in dressing room in front of cameras, not to mention screwing his daughter on last weekend and laughing into his face, im sure he will not play either..

anyway be more positive my friend..The Future's So Bright I Gotta Wear Shades
Tiago WILL play CL eventually if he keeps rejecting every offer, and we go on getting everybody injured/suspended. It will depend on what will happen to Ekdal of course, and the physical fitness of Marchionni and Zanetti, but if we can't place ekdal anywhere, then there is a chance...

As to molinaro... i don't even know what to say; he definately IS a weak point in our team, but i highly doubt de ceglie can take his spot. I like de ceglie, but if he's ready for the big (CL-)stage remains to be seen.

Otherwise, the future IS bright *glasses-on*

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
we wont win anything this year if ranieri keeps playing molinaro and tiago. i think that is why ranieri has never won anything. in chelsea he spent 120 british pounds in just one season and didnt won anything(2nd place in the league/semifinals in ucl).
juve has spent around 38 million euros this season in buying players. our future is so obvious(he didnt won anything with 120 BP, so it is almost imposible that he wins something with less than 40 ME)
Ranieri doesn't even count on tiago, how exactly is he playing him a lot? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Could you tell me how Milan, Inter or even Roma had worse mercato then us. I mean Milan bought pretty much everything they were lacking (no CB). Inter didn't really have to buy much as they were pretty strong already but they still bought reinforcements. As for Roma I might agree with you, but they also had a much stronger team then we did and even they bought players where they needed not like us. We forgot our defence sucks and bought a class striker.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
Alright, here you go.

Milan bought shevshenko who's useless now, he's old "flopped" at the epl and definetly wont offer as much as milan fans are expecting, ronaldihno whos extremely overweight, who played like a lost fool at the olympics and got outplayed by youngsters. The only bright spot of their mercato was flamini on a free transfer.They don't have good defenders, shitty keepers, and a bunch of primadonas in kaka ronaldihno pato and even shevshenko. On paper they might have had a good transfer, but if you look at it closer its not as bright sided. Oh and I forgot they're way too old.

Inter: Mancini, and that player from portsmouth his name slipped my mind, and mourinho. 2 good player and a cocky coach, good transfer market. But theyre inter and they'll choke regardless :p

Slow_Roll

In Love with a Feelin'
Mar 4, 2008
Alright, here you go.

Milan bought shevshenko who's useless now, he's old floped at the elp and definetly wont offer as much as milan fans are expecting, ronaldihno whos extremely overweight, who played like a lost fool at the olympics and got outplayed by youngsters. The only bright spot of their mercato was flamini on a free transfer.They don't have good defenders, shitty keepers, and a bunch of primadonas in kaka ronaldihno pato and even shevshenko. On paper they might have had a good transfer, but if you look at it closer its not as bright sided. Oh and I forgot they're way too old.

Inter: Mancini, and that player from portsmouth his name slipped my mind, and mourinho. 2 good player and a cocky coach, good transfer market. But theyre inter and they'll choke regardless :p
I absolutely love your views on Inter. The name you looking for is Muntari. As for Milan I think you're wrong, you forget Zambrotta and Imo are pretty harsh on Sheva and R10

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
I absolutely love your views on Inter. The name you looking for is Muntari. As for Milan I think you're wrong, you forget Zambrotta and Imo are pretty harsh on Sheva and R10
Don't worry about zambrotta, nowadays he's more accustomed to award goals than to defend against them, if you know what I mean.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
Alright, here you go.

Milan bought shevshenko who's useless now, he's old floped at the elp and definetly wont offer as much as milan fans are expecting, ronaldihno whos extremely overweight, who played like a lost fool at the olympics and got outplayed by youngsters. The only bright spot of their mercato was flamini on a free transfer.They don't have good defenders, shitty keepers, and a bunch of primadonas in kaka ronaldihno pato and even shevshenko. On paper they might have had a good transfer, but if you look at it closer its not as bright sided. Oh and I forgot they're way too old.

As you're saying that Sheva flopped at the EPL........do you think Tiago is a flop or not??

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
As you're saying that Sheva flopped at the EPL........do you think Tiago is a flop or not??
Shevshenko was bought for 45 million dollars, he won the golden ball award. When that kind of player doesn't do well in a club, it makes you wonder. Tiago is not the same kind of player, and he has never had the proper support.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
So was Sheva, he was a WC player and he had less chances that Tiago got in Juve, still he managed to have some impact, while Tiago turns into a ghost as soon as he enters the field

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006
So was Sheva, he was a WC player and he had less chances that Tiago got in Juve, still he managed to have some impact, while Tiago turns into a ghost as soon as he enters the field
Read what I said buddy. I was talking about sheva.
Tiago played decently here, nothing spectacular that's why I'm against calling him a flop, and I take back the label flop i gave to sheva. I hate that word, and should teach myself not to use it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)