Should we offer Ranieri a new contract? (3 Viewers)

Should We Offer Ranieri a New Contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Adzke

May 19, 2007
If we win the Scudetto this year, Ranieri should be rewarded with a new contract. If we don't I think the guys upstairs need to seriously look at alternatives. But we cannot afford to give Ranieri the sack if we don't have a sure-fire name ready as his replacement. Not like with DD when they propably wanted Lippi, and then all of a sudden, Lippi didn't come.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anything less than victory is UNACCEPTABLE !!!!!

This is MY TEAM and my team should be WINNERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUCK SUCKO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
you know jack... all of the last 100 posts of you had fuck secco in them...

its a fact... secco sucks.. we need somebody else..

oh i allmost forgot

FUCK SECCO/SUCKO

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
How about we just offer Ranieri a box of Just For Men and one sentence during every Juve press conference?

Surely that is just as good of a deal as he/we has/have now.

olvin

Aug 19, 2008
we wont win anything this year if ranieri keeps playing molinaro and tiago. i think that is why ranieri has never won anything. in chelsea he spent 120 british pounds in just one season and didnt won anything(2nd place in the league/semifinals in ucl).
juve has spent around 38 million euros this season in buying players. our future is so obvious(he didnt won anything with 120 BP, so it is almost imposible that he wins something with less than 40 ME)

Apr 15, 2006
a bit more consistency than last season can win us something! CR has understod our players well now, and since he's had a chance to get players HE wanted, we can only cross our fingers and say FUCK SECCO and hope we can at most win the league! winning the CL is faaaaaaaar from possible this season!

Giovinco#20

Sebastian Giovinco
Aug 21, 2008
I think many of us will have a fair opinion after this season, he had one season and showed us some good things and some bad things. But we can confirm our opinions after this season overall.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)