Should we offer Ranieri a new contract? (3 Viewers)

Should We Offer Ranieri a New Contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

olvin

Aug 19, 2008
Ranieri doesn't even count on tiago, how exactly is he playing him a lot? Correct me if I'm wrong.
he played in many pre-season games. and with all the suspended/injured players that juve have, it will be really possible to see tiago in UCL and maybe play a couple of games as a starter(i hope this doesnt happen)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
We cannot actually blame CR for our actual material status,
he is presented with our extremely limited and a selection of very limited players to choose from.
It is not his fault that our owners wont invest and our managers cant get any better players, using these certain resources.
We cannot claim that he made Amauri as our main priority either, ruining our entire summer transfer and practically crippling our chances to get a decent starter in a place we need him.
The Amauri deal is at least one year old, with pre-contracts and pre-deal rooting back from the past.
CR declare pleased with our material, partially because he is ordered to do so and partially because he knows that we can hardly do any better with the resources and the managers, we have available...
So he is directly and indirectly, forced to accept a responsibility that it is not his.
We should be fair and do not judge him for other ppl mistakes...

However, we can judge him for his own mistakes, his tactical choices and the way he choose's the available material, he made some mistake last year, but he had too many excuses, now he hasnt!

We are not a "nearly promoted serie B team" anymore,
we are Juventus and we participate in the most prestigious European football competitions, we had as much time to prepare our team, as any other team, we have no point deduction or smth and the perfect opportunity to complete our roster and find the ideal formation to fit our plans...

Sep 1, 2002
We cannot actually blame CR for our actual material status,
he is presented with our extremely limited and a selection of very limited players to choose from.
It is not his fault that our owners wont invest and our managers cant get any better players, using these certain resources.
We cannot claim that he made Amauri as our main priority either, ruining our entire summer transfer and practically crippling our chances to get a decent starter in a place we need him.
The Amauri deal is at least one year old, with pre-contracts and pre-deal rooting back from the past.
CR declare pleased with our material, partially because he is ordered to do so and partially because he knows that we can hardly do any better with the resources and the managers, we have available...
So he is directly and indirectly, forced to accept a responsibility that it is not his.
We should be fair and do not judge him for other ppl mistakes...

However, we can judge him for his own mistakes, his tactical choices and the way he choose's the available material, he made some mistake last year, but he had too many excuses, now he hasnt!

We are not a "nearly promoted serie B team" anymore,
we are Juventus and we participate in the most prestigious European football competitions, we had as much time to prepare our team, as any other team, we have no point deduction or smth and the perfect opportunity to complete our roster and find the ideal formation to fit our plans...
So that would be a yes then to a new contract.

I say no.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
A yes under some certain circumstances, we dont have the material to win any title and since we dont have the intention to invest and build a stronger team, we cannot blame everything on our coach.
CR is the right pawn who keeps the balance and he is good enough for a medium to good Serie A team, exactly what we are aiming for to build for the next decade.

As far as i am concerned, CR didnt do anything spectacular, the third spot we earned, we earned it because Milan was too bad and Fiorentina was too poor,
we just did our duty based on our material,
nothing more, nothing less...
A couple of years ago i thought, our owners had a vision to build a strong competitive Juve in the future, but now we have seen their true intentions and CR is just fine for their plans...

Aug 22, 2008
A yes under some certain circumstances, we dont have the material to win any title and since we dont have the intention to invest and build a stronger team, we cannot blame everything on our coach.
CR is the right pawn who keeps the balance and he is good enough for a medium to good Serie A team, exactly what we are aiming for to build for the next decade.

As far as i am concerned, CR didnt do anything spectacular, the third spot we earned, we earned it because Milan was too bad and Fiorentina was too poor,
we just did our duty based on our material,
nothing more, nothing less...
A couple of years ago i thought, our owners had a vision to build a strong competitive Juve in the future, but now we have seen their true intentions and CR is just fine for their plans...
:agree: The clubs owners don't have any intentions of investing in the club, so why would they care how the team preforms? The only way forward for our club is a change of ownership:tup:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
:agree: The clubs owners don't have any intentions of investing in the club, so why would they care how the team preforms? The only way forward for our club is a change of ownership:tup:
They do care as they are club owners. And if we do well, they will do well too.
But football is business just like any other and there are risks like everywhere else.
Pockets of our owners/investors are not like Inters, Milan's and some others, so they are not willing to take bigger gamble than needed.

However I do believe and i will stay positive that we will sign another star or two eventually. In regards to CR he done well but this year will be make it or brake it.
I will be happy with 2nd place, but i will always have a hope for 1st.
Cl is lottery and lets be the ours this year.

Forza Juve

Aug 22, 2008
They do care as they are club owners. And if we do well, they will do well too.
But football is business just like any other and there are risks like everywhere else.
Pockets of our owners/investors are not like Inters, Milan's and some others, so they are not willing to take bigger gamble than needed.

However I do believe and i will stay positive that we will sign another star or two eventually. In regards to CR he done well but this year will be make it or brake it.
I will be happy with 2nd place, but i will always have a hope for 1st.
Cl is lottery and lets be the ours this year.

Forza Juve
The former owners, yes, Gianni & Umberto did care deeply about the club, as they where proper fans. Elkann does'nt give two ioats about Juve. And the IFIL do have financial capability of provding the club with world class signings like VDV, Diego, Sliva, Villa etc like Inter & milan. BTW The CL is not a lottery. The CL has changed a lot, as You have clubs like Chelsea, Real madrid, United, Inter, you have two teams, & have the luxury of leaving 30million players on the bench. Historically we've never had the best squad every season, but we always had 11 quality starters i.e. Thuram, Buffon, Zambrotta, Del piero, Nedved, Montero, Tudor, Davids, Trezeguet. Tacchinardi & we had a world class coach in Lippi something the current squad & Ranieri are not:tup:

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Aug 22, 2008
Probably because its true

I can see how much you like him..
Question is if CR would have such a players like Capello or Lippi had would he be as good as them?
No he still would'nt win anything. He spent 140million euros during his last season at chelsea and still won nothing. Right now Ranieri is'nt the problem, coaches & managers come & go. The owners are the problem.

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
you are like broken record..
u said it, last season he spent all that money..And Chelsea finished 2nd, behind Arsenal, who never lost single game.. At that time, Arsenal really played best football ever, better than any other EPL team even until now..
But what was more important that for last 4 years at Chelsea , CR enable them every year to get closer to title..
so Chelsea last 4 years with CR in charge were 4th, 4th, 3rd (their highest league finish for half a century), and 2nd...It tells you also about improvement year over year.

He gave to Jose team ready to win everything...

Im not saying CR is better or not as results speak for themself, but just saying things how there were..

Aug 22, 2008
u said it, last season he spent all that money..And Chelsea finished 2nd, behind Arsenal, who never lost single game.. At that time, Arsenal really played best football ever, better than any other EPL team even until now..
But what was more important that for last 4 years at Chelsea , CR enable them every year to get closer to title..
so Chelsea last 4 years with CR in charge were 4th, 4th, 3rd (their highest league finish for half a century), and 2nd...It tells you also about improvement year over year.

Im not saying CR is better or not as results speak for themself, but just saying things how there were..
You don't win anything for finishing second.:tup: If i gave my coach 140million euros to spend in a single season. i would expect him to win at least something. Ranieri could not even manage to do this, and deservingly got the sack. Stop clutching on straws.

cyril

Let's roll
Jul 6, 2006

Now there you go, you put some reason into this. I fully agree with this post.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)