Should we offer Ranieri a new contract? (2 Viewers)

Should We Offer Ranieri a New Contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

fender06

Sep 16, 2006
http://www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=785476

Ranieri Unsure Of Juventus Future

Juventus coach Claudio Ranieri claims he maybe not be on the bench of Bianconeri.

The former Chelsea coach is preparing his side for their return to the Champions League following a two year absence, but he may not lead the team to glory as he has revealed that he may not be in charge in the future.

“I am not sure, we have to wait and see if I will be here next term,” Ranieri told Tuttosport.

Of course, he himself took over in strange circumstances after Didier Deschamps was unceremoniously dumped days after guiding the team back into Serie A.

Ranieri also gave his opinion on the transfer situation, and he believes that he will only be able to analyse the [success or failure of] transfers at the end of the season.

“I am happy with my team and we will see how we have done with the transfers at the end of season,” said the former Chelsea and Valencia boss.

Juve are continuing their preparations for the preliminaries to qualify for the Champions League.

Francesco Scarlato

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i think Ranieri is a fairly good manager
but he's just not the one that can bring us championship
if he leaves, then who will be the best replacement?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
we talked about this article in CR tread.

Vimo explained CR's interview very well.

I would just add, more money, more music..same as with players...

Mar 30, 2006
I think if Ranieri gets another top 4 finish and at least gets us through the group stage of the CL he will probably be offered an extension. I think we will keep him until someone better becomes available.

I could see us taking Roma or Fiorentina's coach but not anytime soon. I wish we had Jose :(

sacrer

Nov 6, 2006
if Lippi had not taken the Italy NT job I would have said let him go right now!

But i think ranieri is doing a good job, lets wait and see how he does in the first couple of months in serie A and CL and then we will decide!

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
I think if Ranieri gets another top 4 finish and at least gets us through the group stage of the CL he will probably be offered an extension. I think we will keep him until someone better becomes available.

I could see us taking Roma or Fiorentina's coach but not anytime soon. I wish we had Jose :(
3rd or 4th was OK last season, as we were newly promoted and all this stuff
but now we should at least compete for scudetto, if our goal is finishing 3rd then we're not Juve anymore

I really hope Prandelli would be our coach next season

malducato1

Dec 26, 2005
Ranieri is not the coach that will bring us trophies.

I am pretty sure that prandelli will be our next coach.

Ranieri gets dogged too much on this forum, and for his first season I think we did pretty well considering we weren't that deep of a squad but I would drop him in a heatbeat for Prandelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)