Should we offer Ranieri a new contract? (3 Viewers)

Should We Offer Ranieri a New Contract?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sad Statue

wannabe Bart Simpson
Mar 28, 2006
We should offer him a new contract. He did the best he could with the players we had. I think Tiago and Almiron were not his choices and so he had to to half a season with 2 unsettled mc. Then he brought Sissoko who was his choice and finaly we had a good dmc that could handle all the pressure of our midfield.

This year we hadn't lost from Roma, Milan and Inter and this is a good achevment.

Aug 28, 2007
the only reason i would like CR to stay is because, he's been with us one season and he now knows what it feels like to be with a prestigious club. He knows he must win something this season otherwise he goes. But even if we're to sack him, who will be his replacement? We all saw how hard Chelsea had to work in other to get Scolari, and the only automatic replacement has just gone back to the national team (ML), I think we should do the right thing and give the guy an extention, lets have that 'stability' the board was talking about. CR hasn't been bad.

Apr 15, 2006
he made mistakes, but i think 3rd place was a pretty good result after the return from Serie B. and defeating Inter and Milan were very good results. it'd be better if he was offered a contract at the end of this year after considering our results till dec. 31st!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Do you see differently? How many official matches have we played?
it doesnt take a brain surgeon to figure out that this team is lacking in quality at different positions....I see whats coming, too bad you cant

Right....20 days from the 1st Champions League match. Very smart. :tup:
wont make a difference....we probably wont make it out of the first round of the CL anyways

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
theres no need to renew his contract, we have to see how he gets on this season before we can decide so at this stage no - if he does well next season yes, altohugh i dont have any confidence in his abilities. As mentioned above there are not many high quality replacements out there at the minute, the only available i can think of is rijkaard

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
Although i always aim for the stability of our team and i ve always believed that we should avoid the frequent replacement of our coach, because it will certainly hurt us.
I would prefer a fine choice for the long run.
We should make that move and replace CR earlier this year, now it is already too late, but we must make the decision for the future.
I really believed that Juve needed a better coach, but it seems that our owners are pleased to have a pawn that would cover for their unwillingness to invest, praising free and cheap players like Poulsen.
I am afraid that CR is the victim here, they will let him take the blame for the situation and the punishment this year we will face...
Whatever the case, i dont see a reason to offer him a new contract, if he does actually make a miracle and give us a title, we can always consider it next year...

ESS-Juventino

May 6, 2005
Ranieri is a good coach also a good man but he is not the man who can brings trophies to Juve... He is good for our tranfer road back to top!

I prefer Lippi, Prandelli and Vialli to him.

Sep 1, 2002
Vialli, couldn't run an ice-cream van.

No, I don't think we should offer Ran a new contract: rather we should bring in someone younger, someone for the future, someone like...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
too early to be Juve manager. Nedved would need to start with smaller teams. besides, I think he's more suited to being a coach.

Someone "younger" that was suggested would be Prandelli.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)