Serie B: Juventus vs Lecce [11-25-2006] (1 Viewer)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Fliakis said:
i dont care. i want zanetti out for as long as possible so that paro and marchisio would gel together.
Hahaha, I love it.

Seriously though, Zanetti has arguebly been our best player so far; I want him in the team vs Genoa if possible.

Zanetti can be injured afterwards :D
Deschamps will prefer to play Giannichedda over Marchisio for now probably though.

Elver

Sep 15, 2005
Zanetti has very good season, he is in form right now. it's stupid to want him to be out. Marchisio and Paro will get their chances sooner or later.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
Fliakis said:
i dont care. i want zanetti out for as long as possible so that paro and marchisio would gel together.
I guess you havent seen enough games this season to know just how well Zanetti has done for us

Buphs

Oct 27, 2006
Dominic said:
Channel4 news is older, besides it just translates it's news from the italian sportsites. Sports.it and calciomercato.com report that Zanetti is probably only out for two weeks.
Hope they're right

Christina

vanilla pudding
Aug 21, 2006
For those of you too lazy to check Juventus.com:p:

Events - 21 Nov 2006 - 3:03 PM

Medical Bulletin

At the end of today’s training session, Dr. Riccardo Agricola gave the latest on the condition of the team’s injured players. Giuliano Giannichedda has made a full recovery and is available to play.

A run through of the players’ conditions:

Cristiano Zanetti underwent ultrasound scans to assess the muscular problem with his right thigh which emerged towards the end of the game with Albinoleffe last Saturday. The diagnosis is an “elongation of the left semimembranosus muscle”. The player will observe a few days of active rest (physiotherapy and pool work) before beginning running again. He should be back on the training ground by the end of next week.

Alessandro Del Piero: the treatment of the player continues with his condition is improving significantly. Next Thursday he will undergo final tests after which a recovery programme will be put together, based around the original prognosis of three weeks out of action following the injury (November 11th).

David Trezeguet is recovering from the problem with the flexor muscle in his left leg and is expected back with the team in the predicted three weeks from the date of the injury (November 11th).

Marcelo Zalayeta will begin individual work this week. The pain caused by the sprain to his left knee picked up in the game against Napoli is diminishing.

Tomas Guzman: the sprain to his left ankle is healing quickly. The player will be back in training sooner than originally thought (around 10 days’ time).

Marco Marchionni will begin individual work on Thursday 23rd November.

Igor Turdor and Felice Piccolo have made a full recovery from a medical and therapeutic point of view. The players are now working on getting back to fitness.

Nicola Legrottaglie: the stitches in his left shoulder will be removed today. He will be able to begin initial physiotherapy as of tomorrow. However, a recovery time of 90/100 days from the date of the operation (November 8th) is still expected.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Vinman said:
I guess you havent seen enough games this season to know just how well Zanetti has done for us
Indeed. He's doing great recently, and I wouldn't even think of dropping him on the bench atm. He's one of the few players on the pitch that can hardly loose a ball.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
forzajuve_27 said:
Hopefully this match will be a gr8 b*day present for me cant wait! n e 1 else on here goin 2 the game? nd can someone clear up for me that I've heard sumthin like u need 2 bring ur passport to matches for ID cos my m8's m8 went there last season to try nd watch a game nd didnt have it nd had to watch the game from a bar. Also I don't have tickets nd listicket is bein gay about me signing up, I kno a newsagent out there that should sell me them but I aint been there for like 2 yrs lol so I'm hopin nothings changed, I take it I can buy tickets from the stadio n e way ah wel FORZA JUVE! Come on you guys lets take 1st place!!!
Have a great birthday Forza Juve 27. BTW this is what I've found re buying tickets for matches: -

Juventus tickets can be bought online at the club’s official website http://www.juventus.com/uk/fanzone/index.aspx?lml_language_id=0&trs_id=1452000 (handy as the instructions are in English), or from a number of outlets in northern Italy. Some fan clubs (like Juventus Club Londra at http://www.juventus.co.uk ) can also get you tickets to games from Britain.

Travel Packages.

If you would prefer to go through an agency you can get travel packages and sometimes just the tickets from the following companies.
Matchdays.com http://www.matchdays.com Tel. 0870 050 2480
Fanfare Events http://www.fanfare-events.com Tel. 0161 4370002
Football Encounters www.footballencounters.co.uk Tel. 0870 760 5556

Buying tickets.

There are various ways of getting tickets for a Serie A or B game. Many clubs sell advanced bookings on their official websites (see below), but for less prestigious matches you can buy tickets on the day at the stadium or in special kiosks in the city. Check newspaper 'Gazzetta dello Sport’ on match day and it will tell you which tickets are still available and at what price.

New anti-violence regulations insist you bring identification that confirms you bought the ticket. With this in mind, you must travel to the match with some sort of photo ID.

Tickets range from £10-£20 for the Curva (the area behind the goals where the hardcore fans tend to set up), up to £80 for Distinti and Tribuna (the seats along the sides of the field). The tickets for the big games can cost more, but some clubs run special offers for children and even a discount if you are female (Cagliari, Siena, Brescia and Parma among others). Don’t worry if your tickets show two non-consecutive numbers as they are in fact adjacent seats.
I know it's English based, but I hope it's of help to you.

forzajuve_27

Apr 14, 2005
cheers AngelaL thanks a lot 4 findin that out for me, but I managed 2 sign up on listicket nd order them so all I gotta do is go collect them at the Stadio I guess. I'm sitting in the 2nd tear of the East Stand for this one, I've never been in the Curva nd I was tempted 2 go there 4 this game but they had no 2nd tear Curva seats left, oh well I still get 2 see Juve nd this will be the 8th Juve match I've ever been to, hopefully I can go again this season nd I quite fancy the Napoli game but if not at least theres Newcastle away this summer. FORZAAAAA JUVEEEEEEEEE!!!

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
we are missing a lot of players in this game , i hope the youngsters can do what is needed to win , nedved have a lot to do in this game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)