Serie A vs EPL vs La Liga debate (1 Viewer)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
You think Sevilla would get over Inter? And Wolfsburg over Milan?

I think you're definitely under-estimating the Italian teams mate. (and over estimating the others)

Esp in Inter's case, I think now that they have finally got a win in the UCL, they might just start to perform in Europe now. Cunts.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #83
    EPL 1:0

So Milan is out. Inter has got some chance while Viola will probably go out.

--

Italian football is dying ladies and gentlemen. Milan tried to stop Valencia with Favalli. :howler:
    It's still the same old football. Italian talents are being ruined. I can't believe no one of them is getting any chances and I see some many players from poor Serbia playing in the top teams. Youth team is not getting any credit. Giovinco is a perfect example. We have a talented player that is being ruined and as long as we keep with that policy, England, Span and Germany will be over taking Italy in football.

Santon is the only Italian youth player in top teams that's getting a chance and that's Mourinho who gave him that shot. Surprise surprise he's not Italian.

Italians still stick to the old fashioned football :sick: so stop blaming other teams if we lose 4th CL spot. Why didn't we win the damn thing so we don't lose it to Germany? Because we simply can't, we suck, Serie A is mediocre. Blame Italy, or the whole system because this style can't compete in Europe. They had a team that played without any changes for like 10 years, well of course they didn't get anything new.

It's why I wanted Guus. Not just because he's ten times better than Zaccheroni but because he's not Italian.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    Some might argue that Leonardo also isn't Italian :D

But I get your main point and I completely agree with it. The problem is in the system.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    I said it before, and I still think the same way. EPL > La Liga > Serie A. Anyone else doubt about that standing?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    I said it before, and I still think the same way. EPL > La Liga > Serie A. Anyone else doubt about that standing?
    IMO there is no doubt that the Liga and PL are stronger than the Serie A. There hasn't been any doubt for the past 3-4 years at the very least.

But Serie A is 20 times more enjoyable than the Liga imo.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
    Oct 2, 2001
    Accurate. How would you rate Bundesliga though?
    I don't watch Bundesliga, but seems they are much more interesting than Serie A. Won't be surprised if they overtake Serie A in few years. Even though I had doubts about that before.

IMO there is no doubt that the Liga and PL are stronger than the Serie A. There hasn't been any doubt for the past 3-4 years at the very least.

But Serie A is 20 times more enjoyable than the Liga imo.
    I know what you are saying, but the problem is, there is one great team in Serie A, the others could make a competitive league without Inter in serie A, but still in Europe, these Serie A teams are jokes..

OP
    Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #96
    I didn't really. I was not trying to be an ass but it's hard to follow EPL vs Serie A debate in random threads.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)