Serie A vs EPL vs La Liga debate (2 Viewers)

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #143
    Obviously and I am thinking now that he actually has a project with Juventus and I hate that, especially that his project seems to be failing.
    He surely has some connections with Juve and I'm sure he's suggestion some moves, which I hate. He has no clue when it comes to transfers.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Lippi is right that the Prem is anything but English, but he really needs to grow the fuck up and admit Italian football is in crisis. Grow the fuck up, Lippi. Grow the fuck up.

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
    Italian teams failed in Europe for another season, yet we still have people like Lippi in denial.

His attitude worries me, as I imagine there are numerous individuals involved with the FIGC who are ignorant and stubborn as well.

If calcio wants to regain its 4th CL spot, the 1st step is admitting there is a problem, and attitudes like Lippi's will do nothing but see Italian teams lose even more coefficient points because no changes are being made.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    It doesnt just start or stop at Lippi unfortunately its just sadly. Its all over the peninsula, half a dozen if not more of our stars for example like buffon etc always talk so positively before and after matches that it pisses me off to the bones. For once why cant they take it and reflect the shit out of it. This optimism is no good when the glass is virtually empty. Its time they panicked and reacted. They will learn there lesson soon enough all be it the hard way.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    Whether they are realistic or not you are only going to hear a positive spin, because that is what sportsmen do. Do you expect them to say 'well, they're better than us so we'll probably lose, but we'll give it our best shot'? Sportsmen like Buffon who are used to winning things will always have a competitive mindset.

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    Mindset when you cant show it. This is where I think ferguson is at a different level because he actually makes a fuss and provokes, instils and motivates his players to show it. Mourinho is no different, its the way to be be a little nasty get a little negative or positive depending on how you see it and have a go but not only that give them the famous "hair dryer treatment". Aggressive reaction with discipline and organisation. If mind games cannot be played then just shut up and show us on the pitch. Our players and a lot of them have been spoilt caressed like some child etc, fans are showing the right type of attitude all be it in a looney way but really this is what you expect a much more from management.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)