[Serie A] Verona 2-1 JUVENTUS [February 8th, 2020] (4 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
I watched the game yesterday.They were very tough nut.Even near the end of the game they can score and beat Lazio.Very determined and compact team.Will be very tough game.They don't respect and have no fear of anyone.Lazio have almost zero chances.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I watched the game yesterday.They were very tough nut.Even near the end of the game they can score and beat Lazio.Very determined and compact team.Will be very tough game.They don't respect and have no fear of anyone.Lazio have almost zero chances.
I watched the game as well and Lazio were actually doing well L.Alberto had an unlucky night as he did everything right but it just didnt go in..
Verona defended well and if they play like this it will be tough for us

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Personally i believe if Sarri finally starting Costa-Dybala-Ronaldo we will be able to win the game and enjoy some good football.

most of the reports say that Higuain will start instead of Dybala that is no ideal for us.

but we will see i am optimistic regarding this game even i believe Verona is a very strong team

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Good, finally my starting 11 is there, I hope it's here to stay :D

Considering the squad we have, this is the best we can put on the field.
that's probably my first 11 too, considering the circumstances. let's hope bonucci and pjanic won't look as lethargic as they did on some occasions lately. and all eyes on rabiot + sandy: as cr won't play winger anymore, any cross from the left is expected from those guys.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Ronaldo-Dybala-Costa. The madman is doing it?

But what about all those sweet, sweet, box striker characteristics from Higuain? I'm not sure if Dybala can score from inside the box, I've only seen him do it dozens of times. Can't be sure.

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
Dybala can score even behind the goal post don't worry.

It worked pretty well for a few mins against Fiorentina then Costa went off

Dybala can be a great False 9 with his characteristics and Ronaldo is great to cut inside in order to receive a pass from Dybala or a cross from Costa.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Ronaldo-Dybala-Costa. The madman is doing it?

But what about all those sweet, sweet, box striker characteristics from Higuain? I'm not sure if Dybala can score from inside the box, I've only seen him do it dozens of times. Can't be sure.
sarri said after the last game that leaving dybala on the bench is a blasphemy, so it might happen after all. we'll see, it's just sky. anyway, dybala as false 9, just imagine that it works. and we don't need dybala too deep into the box, we've got cr for it. too bad i don't trust that left side when it comes to crosses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)