[Serie A] Verona 2-1 JUVENTUS [February 8th, 2020] (9 Viewers)

vote

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
And this is a big lol @ those who say we don’t have the players to play 4-3-3 (absolute BS) and that Dybala doesn’t work in this formation

Let’s hope Sarri gets over this horrible 4-3-1-2 fetish and utilises this formation going forward.

We do need to buy a winger (or two) next season tho. Orsolini and or Boga would be nice additions.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
sarri said after the last game that leaving dybala on the bench is a blasphemy, so it might happen after all. we'll see, it's just sky. anyway, dybala as false 9, just imagine that it works. and we don't need dybala too deep into the box, we've got cr for it. too bad i don't trust that left side when it comes to crosses.
What if DC moves to the left?

DC - CR7 - Dybala
Rabiot - Pjanic - Benta
AS - Bonucci - MDL - Cuadrado

Then the left looks perfect - both the attack and the defense. The right side is kind of fake, Dybala is not a winger but Cuadrado is ultra offensive and Bentancur has the lungs and skills to move out wide at times.

Jun 7, 2003
Swap bentancur and rabiot and its perfect
The thing is, i want also some shoots from the midfield. That way, Rabiot and Bentancur could shoot from an angle oppisite to their their right/left foot directly in the upper 90 of the goal. Also the runs in the box, would be more dangerous for the opponent. Without the ball they could interact good with the fullbacks. But these are things that depend on someones taste.

Apr 19, 2007
Costa needs to play on the left at times and on the right he can cut in leaving room for Cuads. Ronaldo going further center is best. The good thing about that front 3 is they can all play either of the positions in it

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015

not that he'll get any playtime.

- - - Updated - - -

danilo and berna are out of the squad.

Last edited:

Tolath

Jun 3, 2018
lineup (1).png

I will post my ideal formation and Starting 11 for that game as well as the 20 man squad

Goalkeepers: Szczesny, Pinsoglio, Buffon.

Defenders: De Sciglio, De Ligt, Alex Sandro, Bonucci, Rugani, Coccolo.

Midfielders: Pjanic, Ramsey, Matuidi, Rabiot, Bentancur.

Forwards: Ronaldo, Dybala, Douglas Costa, Cuadrado, Higuain, Olivieri

De Sciglio not sure about his fitness can play instead for Cuadrado but apart from that i don't want to see any other change in the line up
Notable absence Bernadeschi :)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
verona are tough at home though. they have 18 pints from 11 home matches (5 wins 3 draws 3 losses)

i think this is going to be a hard game.
Juventus are tough to catch on the road. We have 28 points from 11 games (9 wins, 2 defeats, and 11 games you didnt see)

i think youre gonna miss the game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)