SERIE A: Siena - Juventus (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Yeah Right , he sucked against Lecce when he scored and he was back from his injury , he could have scored more but Lippi took him out.. He sucked against sampdoria ha ? great assist to appiah with very great Game ...he sucked against Lazio HA??????????? Goal and Excellent Performance .. Man i Just don't know from where u guys find these explination about Dp!!

Gila and Micco are great players Dude , But to compare him to ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN PLAYERS ALL TIME is a shame ! People should Be laughin at you !
right ¡¡¡¡¡ :thumb:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

Yeah Right , he sucked against Lecce when he scored and he was back from his injury , he could have scored more but Lippi took him out.. He sucked against sampdoria ha ? great assist to appiah with very great Game ...he sucked against Lazio HA??????????? Goal and Excellent Performance .. Man i Just don't know from where u guys find these explination about Dp!!

Gila and Micco are great players Dude , But to compare him to ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN PLAYERS ALL TIME is a shame ! People should Be laughin at you !
OMG! ahahahahhahah man u need to open ur eyes dude. Against Lazio he had an excellent performance? man r u ok? just because he scored a goal from a rebound? how old r u 14? what about the other 22 games that he played? man please don't make me laugh...u mentioned Sampdoria (which he didn't play that well also) and Lecce like if they were Milan or Roma...

and of course I can confirmed that u have no clue of football when u say that DP is ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN PLAYERS OF ALL TIME...the one that is laughin is me really hard at ur ignorance.

It's ok with me I wont discuss any further since there is no point to it.LMAO.

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

OMG! ahahahahhahah man u need to open ur eyes dude. Against Lazio he had an excellent performance? man r u ok? just because he scored a goal from a rebound? how old r u 14? what about the other 22 games that he played? man please don't make me laugh...u mentioned Sampdoria (which he didn't play that well also) and Lecce like if they were Milan or Roma...

and of course I can confirmed that u have no clue of football when u say that DP is ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN PLAYERS OF ALL TIME...the one that is laughin is me really hard at ur ignorance.

Ok, Del Piero may not be one of the best all time but he definatly is one of the best of our generation.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

Rightly or wrongly its his opinion and you should not be calling ppl ignorant because they do not share your opinions

I just want to know why is it that when Miccolli and Dv score against Siena, Lecce, Ancona, Brescia and teams like that they deserve to be in the first team but when Dp scores against the same opposition, its because they are of lower quality and then comes the talk that he cannot score against big teams? Any goal he scores is scrutinised, oh its a rebound, a child would have scored it, it was only thru a penalty and blah blah blah blah.

Critics always amaze me, your hero Baggio did very little in his last 2 years at Juve, his 2 or 3 years at Milan and in his 2 seasons at Inter but he has gone to a smaller club where there are no expectations from him, just be the nation's darling, and score the odd goal or 2 and when the big tournaments come round , his supporters say let him go to the big tournament, never mind that he as not played in Europe for 4 seasons and that players playing for their countries would not show him the respect which he does get in Serie A

Now at the time while he was at Juve he too was getting stick, he is now at the end of his career and everyone is saying how gr8 and blah blah

Leave these folks alone they cannot be brilliant all the time as Nedved is proving , its not easy to carry a big team on your shoulders every season

Well lets just hope we get a more competitive squad for next season and not resort to blaming individuals or looking for every excuse to blame Dp for every goal we let in and every player's loss of form

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sIAMO nOI jUVE! ] ++
We won this match for Lippi!
Grazie Marcello :sad:
well,yes...

anyway,now thanx god everyhting's over.

now we can re-gain our strebght and be ready to kick asses from next season!!!!!!:D

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Rightly or wrongly its his opinion and you should not be calling ppl ignorant because they do not share your opinions
To call someone ignorant is not an insult. Is just telling them that they ignore the facts.

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++I just want to know why is it that when Miccolli and Dv score against Siena, Lecce, Ancona, Brescia and teams like that they deserve to be in the first team but when Dp scores against the same opposition, its because they are of lower quality and then comes the talk that he cannot score against big teams? Any goal he scores is scrutinised, oh its a rebound, a child would have scored it, it was only thru a penalty and blah blah blah blah.
No its not true. I want Miccoli not because he scored against Siena which is a low team, but because the kid deserves to be a starter. Everytime Miccoli steps in the field u can totally sense that something will happen. He is an amazing player that needs to feel confidence around to exploit his qualities. Everytime time DP steps on the field I yawn...

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++Critics always amaze me, your hero Baggio did very little in his last 2 years at Juve, his 2 or 3 years at Milan and in his 2 seasons at Inter but he has gone to a smaller club where there are no expectations from him, just be the nation's darling, and score the odd goal or 2.
Del Piero's carrer

2002/2003 JUVENTUS Serie A 24 16

2001/2002 JUVENTUS Serie A 32 16

2000/2001 JUVENTUS Serie A 25 9

1999/2000 JUVENTUS Serie A 34 9

1998/1999 JUVENTUS Serie A 8 2

1997/1998 JUVENTUS Serie A 32 21

1996/1997 JUVENTUS Serie A 22 8

1995/1996 JUVENTUS Serie A 29 6

1994/1995 JUVENTUS Serie A 29 8

1993/1994 JUVENTUS Serie A 11 5

R.Baggio's Carrer

2002/2003 BRESCIA Serie A 32 12

2001/2002 BRESCIA Serie A 12 11

2000/2001 BRESCIA Serie A 25 10

1999/2000 INTER Serie A 18 4

1998/1999 INTER Serie A 23 5

1997/1998 BOLOGNA Serie A 30 22

1996/1997 MILAN Serie A 23 5

1995/1996 MILAN Serie A 28 7

1994/1995 JUVENTUS Serie A 17 8

1993/1994 JUVENTUS Serie A 32 17

1992/1993 JUVENTUS Serie A 27 21

1991/1992 JUVENTUS Serie A 32 18

1990/1991 JUVENTUS Serie A 33 14

I'll let u do the math...please don't remark the yr with Milan and Inter cuz when a coach hates u, there is very little u can do about it. Its very absurd that u try to critcize R.Baggio cuz at his 37 yrs he still shows the world that can still woops ass and don't forget that Baggio has a huge knee problems that he has been carrying with him all his carrer...

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++ and when the big tournaments come round , his supporters say let him go to the big tournament, never mind that he as not played in Europe for 4 seasons and that players playing for their countries would not show him the respect which he does get in Serie A.
Have u seen Italy against Spain...man after 4 yrs that he is out of Europe and despite is age he still an amazing player he almost scored twice and always creates danger only with his presence...DP dreams about having half of what Baggio has in his left foot which is not his good one. Have u seen the goal scored against lazio or his pass? Have u seen DP's performance against Lazio in the final?

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++ Leave these folks alone they cannot be brilliant all the time as Nedved is proving , its not easy to carry a big team on your shoulders every season.
Yes I agree with u that is not easy to carry the team on ur shoulder but when did DP do that? I mean honestly he is supposed to be our figure, the player that makes the difference...but I never see him doing that...he is not that type of player no more. He was in the past, but not anymore now is just a mere figure of what he was that lives on in the memory of how good he was...I don't need a player like that in my team as also don't need Nedved anymore, a hell of a player don't get me wrong, but a player that already has reached his peak and that can only go down from here on. Furthemore I never liked him as a playmaker I rather have another type of player.

++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++ Well lets just hope we get a more competitive squad for next season and not resort to blaming individuals or looking for every excuse to blame Dp for every goal we let in and every player's loss of form
No I definetly agree with u I don't blame DP for Juve's performances. I never did. I'm only saying that Miccoli deserves to be a starter and that we need a coach with balls that puts in bench players that are out of form and not letting them stay because of their past...same thing goes for Nedved that after his golden ball hasn't done shit.

I hope that Juve next yr approaches a better philosophy of the game playing a more technical footbal, based on passes and control and not on long balls like we did this yr which was really pathetic. Its a shame to watch ur fav team gettin owned by Deportivo and to see that everytime we had the ball in our mid we had no clue what to do with it...

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
I can't wait for next season, cuz I will be getting GOL TV and RAI International. I'll get to see almost all Juve matches!!!!!!!!!!!
Unless they start losing AGAIN !!!

I havent seen a Juve Serie A match in a month.......

Gogeta

Jan 20, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
no you are not.
it happened a couple of times that i had to read a few times your post...and still not be able to make sense.
I'm sorry Ill be a bit more explanatory in future ok?:cheesy:

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Sparty,Man i'll say you one thing:
This is definietly NOT the place to insult Del piero or to say he is sucks!
He IS the prince of Turin!
He IS the beloved person in Juve!
And will be so forever !
He is our hero!

So you better stop that Bull.you don't like him?that's fine,but no insultings here,especially on Del piero.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)