SERIE A: Siena - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Strange that the guys that are in curva scirea for every single game and every away game to boot.... dont think that way....

Obviously they arent real fans and you are... yeah right!!
Well I would support him too if I was in the stadium I would not booo him as that wouldn't help my team or neither the player. I'm saying that I want him out that's it and that a true fan would express his opinion.

So don't try to be smart and try to change the meaning of my words.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
I dont need to try sparty... dont leave yourself open.

If youve ever been on the curva scirea you know that, they make there opinions clear before during and after the match.

Anyway i have no intrest in this argument cause at the end of the day its your opinion... and personally i respect that completely though i disagree with you.

The only reason i say anything is as the way you wrote a couple of posts in this thread were completely along the lines of.... im right, your wrong... if you dont agree your not proper fans...

Maybe thats not how you meant it but thats how it comes across

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
No I respect other people opinions like Denco for example, but I cannot respect opinions like Roman trying to shut me off just because I'm criticizing his idol...please.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Sparty - I respect your opinion, it's only manners, but I have to agree with Denco, Slack, and Paul on this one.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

No I'm not, because is not doing me any favor...it gets paid to score and with his contract of superstar he should do much more of what he does...Since I cheer for JUVENTUS and not like many of u that don't give a shit about the team, but only if ur golden boy plays. I want another player in his position. I really do. I will never tire to say so.

The one who should cut the bullshit is u Roman with ur weak excuses of lot of traums in his carrer and many hard injuries, please...gimme a break stop using this shit. Many players get injured and had things in their carrer and they get up and do good again (Ronaldo,R.BaggioShevchenko...) and then there are players that suffer injuries and then get stucked (Prosinescky,DP). I want another player that is influential in big games. A player that gives me the sensation of danger everytime he gets the ball. A player that can dribble players and so on, and not a guy that can only take pk's...so please stop dreaming about his magic touch and the goals when needed, because that is just a mere dream of yours nothing more far of what the reality is.

and a true Juve fan will stand up and scream he sux! he is shit! cuz he cares about the team and not like u.
A true Juve fan wouldn't treat their Captain like a pile of horse sh*t. That to me is very disrespectful. And this is coming from an 18 year old.

Aug 1, 2003

Lately u guys use this excuse waaay to much. Nobody criticize DP for Juve's performances, man how many times do I have to make it clear? U win and u lose in 11 the same way I do not give DP credit for all the success in the past I do not blame him for Juve's lost. Only we are saying that we would rahter see a more effective player upfront, just as much we wanna see new defenders or a new playmaker...

Look to make things more clear so maybe u guys will understand for once and for all. In the first Juve of Lippi my fav player was Vialli, cuz his charisma and leadership on the field. A true captain, and for me one the man that helped Lippi build an incredible team. The day Juve had decide to sell him I agreed. I wasn't like u guys with DP. Vialli's time was over it was time to move one, why u guys do not accept this is out of my world...
Well first of all I never believed in DP=Juve. But I do love both of them though. And second, I wasn't referring to you. Just people in general. Unless you have been living under a hole, people DO use Del Piero like a tennis ball. "Oh it's DP's fault this and that" and when we're suffocating "oh let's bring DP" and when he does something useful for us like he always do and suddenly no one acknowledges that, or even bore that in mind to remember DP's deeds to us.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

That is the most irrelevant thing ever...please. Cuz following the same rule I can take the first four years of Juve of Roberto Baggio and then compare them to the first four of DP and I can clearly state that DP won what he won, because of the team and not because of his plays, while Roberto Baggio did more than enough, but didn't have a team on his shoulder no matter the names that were in it...names don't win games.

I mentioned the Spain game cuz is the last game R.Baggio played with the national team. If u want, I can refresh ur memory with France 98 where ur beloved golden boy sucked ass, and please do not give me the: "oh he came from an injury that is always ur favorite excuse". R.Baggio has been playing with his both knees fuked up and still kicks ass! and never took 3 yrs to get well like DP is doing... DP IMO is the most ininfluential player ever. U may say that the last 2 scudetto we won was because DP scored around 16 goals and I say to u another player wouldv'e done the same. Just look at Chevanton. He scored 19 goals this season and playing with Lecce...

He did play him along the season of course not as much as he should've. Everytime Miccoli stepped in the field he did something, but Lippi uses a lot hierarchies in his team meaning that DP is the starter, then comes Di Vaio a player that cannot go to waste after all the money they spent on him and then comes Miccoli a player that knew that was gonna spent lot of his time in the bench...u should know this stuff...

Maresca played cuz out all the midfielders along with Camo is the only one with good feet. He should've play him and not Conte from the start...look Ancelotti what he did with Pirlo...and Appiah played because we did not have a sub for Davids and because they were obly to play him since Lippi wanted him so bad to replace Davids, so it wasn't an act of mercy from Lippi's part.

Sure he scored 9 goals in his first serie A season not mention his goals in the coppa Italia bringing the team to a final or semifinal don't remember well...DP in his first season has a starter scored 8 goals and playing in a big team...

If Juve will trust Miccoli he will be the next best thing...

Wrong. I have no resentement of DP cuz R.Baggio was out of Juve. DP didn't outshine R.Baggio there were only problems with the coach that made Juve took the decision to sell him, cuz R.Baggio and DP could've play together in Juve...

The thing is that I cheer Juve. When I see a player that is underperforming in my team, I want him out. I want another player in that can play better. Its not only DP right now. I also don't like Nedved. I think they should sell him. He played like shit after winning the golden ball he hasn't done nothing, but Lippi kept him no matter what, and I hate that. He shoudlv'e been on the bench and let other players take his position.

No not at all. R.Baggio already had problems with Lippi that is the way of his exclusion from Juve. It wasn't cuz R.Baggio was out of the way that Juventus won. R.Baggio contributed also at that scudetto don't forget it.
That is not what I did Sparty its because you said Dp sucked in the 2000s , so i just picked the seasons you said he sucked and thats 1999/00 , 2000/2001 ect and I added his goals and thats all I did

You have said numerous times that you are a Juve supporter and not a player supporter like some of us but let me ask you this

How did you feel all those years where we won nothing , usually coming second to Milan or way down when Inter, napoli and Milan where busy winning the leagues
Even Sampdoria

Tell me where you sad or where you just happy to watch Baggio score a lot of goals which ultimately ended in him scoring but the team finishing nowhere

Now how is this different from Dp supporters who the only thing they can grasp from a relatively poor season is for their hero to at least shine ?

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
No I respect other people opinions like Denco for example, but I cannot respect opinions like Roman trying to shut me off just because I'm criticizing his idol...please.

even though i have no idea what you are talking about...
ask yourselh in which way you critised smn's idol....

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Not coz he is my idol,because he means alot to the REAL Juve fans.
And that's fine to want him out but not the way you did it,screaming sux sux.

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++You have said numerous times that you are a Juve supporter and not a player supporter like some of us but let me ask you this

How did you feel all those years where we won nothing , usually coming second to Milan or way down when Inter, napoli and Milan where busy winning the leagues
Even Sampdoria

Tell me where you sad or where you just happy to watch Baggio score a lot of goals which ultimately ended in him scoring but the team finishing nowhere

Now how is this different from Dp supporters who the only thing they can grasp from a relatively poor season is for their hero to at least shine ?
Well I felt sad that Baggio didn't have a proper team unfortunately or a coach that had a more offensive football mind than what Trapattoni had at that time. Also Napoli,Milan, or even Sampdoria were much better team than what Juve was...

Now I understand that u DP fans want him to shine again like he did 98. Probably his best season ever in terms of quality and quantity, but that is not gonna happen. So why u guys get so upset to me when I say that I want another player instead of him...I want Juve to win titles I don't see Juve cuz of DP. I really don't give a thing about him,seriously. I want my team to get another player to do much more of what this guy does, thats all.

Everytime I go and say something about him, I have to hear: "DP is our soul" "DP is our captain" "DP goals are so important for us" "DP this" "DP that", that is when I start thinking that I'm talking to a bunch of blinded faith fans that only see Juve because of him and that pisses me off. This so called Juve fans would have DP even if he didn't do shit all season long like other season as long is in there...at the cost of team not winning anything.

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
at the cost of team not winning anything.
common man!
of course not.
team is infront of everything!
No player is worth the whole team.that wasn't the point.
the point was not to insult the guy who gave alot for Juve thorugh the all the last 10 years.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Roman ] ++

common man!
of course not.
team is infront of everything!
No player is worth the whole team.that wasn't the point.
the point was not to insult the guy who gave alot for Juve thorugh the all the last 10 years.

nobody is or at least shoud insuLt him

Aug 1, 2003
Us not winning titles or actually winning it is not the real issue. you say you want DP out for us to actually win titles? Have you no concern that DP is PART of our squad, even after his injury and some claim he plays like shite, between him and trez they scored some shitload of goals? Don't think of what Del Piero was, think of what Del Piero IS. and what Del Piero is, is a player who still contributes to the team like it or not. and some might claim that there are better players out there who would do better jobs, how sure are you? and why think about that anyways when things with Del piero is actually just fine

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
Us not winning titles or actually winning it is not the real issue. you say you want DP out for us to actually win titles? Have you no concern that DP is PART of our squad, even after his injury and some claim he plays like shite, between him and trez they scored some shitload of goals? Don't think of what Del Piero was, think of what Del Piero IS. and what Del Piero is, is a player who still contributes to the team like it or not. and some might claim that there are better players out there who would do better jobs, how sure are you? and why think about that anyways when things with Del piero is actually just fine
1. Del Piero does not contribute in big matches anymore.He scores against lower teams or when is really in shape agaisnt middle table teams, but he gets paid as a superstar player.

2.Del Piero lately is always injured.

3.I want another player instead of DP, but don't worry is not going to happen cuz there is not a single team that wants him. Even that crazy russian that buys everything and abybody is not that stupid to buy him. He will be with us until he retires. I just hope that Moggi build a team strong enough that can hold DP in it.

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002

Well I felt sad that Baggio didn't have a proper team unfortunately or a coach that had a more offensive football mind than what Trapattoni had at that time. Also Napoli,Milan, or even Sampdoria were much better team than what Juve was...
I am not very sure you actually answered my question so I would ask it again. At that time did you say Juve were shite or did you lay the blame squarely on the door of Trapatoni, that he was defensive?

From your above statement , I am concluding that the only reason Juve did not win anything noteworthy outside the UEFA cup was because Baggio was put with inferior or non proper team players and because Trapatoni was defensive

This is the same Trap who with Mattheus and some not so gr8 players won the league with Inter or is Berti a gr8 player, is Aldo Serena, Matteoli , Bianchi etc are they gr8 players but Trap won the league playing the same "defensive" football with them and won the league

This is the same Trap who at one time played Vialli, Baggio, Moeller and Platt in the same team

Its the same team which you call inferior with Baggio there had Haessler, Di canio, Khollelr, Julio Cesar, Moeller, Tacconi, Vialli, Di Livio, Casiraghi, Schilacci, Di Agostini, Fortunato (RIP), Conte etc

Sampdoria had Mancini, Vialli and Cerezo with a bunch of decent but not world class players and no way better than the individuals that Juve had

Take Maradona from Napoli and they won't have qualified for UeFa

Sparty , there is very little difference between a hard core Dp fan and a hard core Baggio fan

You're full of excuses for your heroes the diff being the Baggio fan is a bigger hypocrite

With Dp his supporters always refer to his injuries , with Baggio its always that he was disliked by this coach or that coach was ultra defensive

The simple fact is that if you build your team around Baggio , you will be there or there abouts but you will not win it even with very good players or you won't even qualify for Uefa if you are like Brescia, while Dp is destined not to shine on the very big occasions because he is mentally very weak

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++

I am not very sure you actually answered my question so I would ask it again. At that time did you say Juve were shite or did you lay the blame squarely on the door of Trapatoni, that he was defensive?

From your above statement , I am concluding that the only reason Juve did not win anything noteworthy outside the UEFA cup was because Baggio was put with inferior or non proper team players and because Trapatoni was defensive

This is the same Trap who with Mattheus and some not so gr8 players won the league with Inter or is Berti a gr8 player, is Aldo Serena, Matteoli , Bianchi etc are they gr8 players but Trap won the league playing the same "defensive" football with them and won the league

This is the same Trap who at one time played Vialli, Baggio, Moeller and Platt in the same team

Its the same team which you call inferior with Baggio there had Haessler, Di canio, Khollelr, Julio Cesar, Moeller, Tacconi, Vialli, Di Livio, Casiraghi, Schilacci, Di Agostini, Fortunato (RIP), Conte etc

Sampdoria had Mancini, Vialli and Cerezo with a bunch of decent but not world class players and no way better than the individuals that Juve had

Take Maradona from Napoli and they won't have qualified for UeFa

Sparty , there is very little difference between a hard core Dp fan and a hard core Baggio fan

You're full of excuses for your heroes the diff being the Baggio fan is a bigger hypocrite

With Dp his supporters always refer to his injuries , with Baggio its always that he was disliked by this coach or that coach was ultra defensive

The simple fact is that if you build your team around Baggio , you will be there or there abouts but you will not win it even with very good players or you won't even qualify for Uefa if you are like Brescia, while Dp is destined not to shine on the very big occasions because he is mentally very weak
U are wrong again Denco. R.Baggio did more than enough, U cannot blame Baggio for Juve's performances at that time as I'm not doing with DP now. Look the goals that score R.Baggio when it was at Juve and there is not even room for a comparison with DP. Thank god that R.Baggio was there cuz Juve would've have suffered a lot without him. He did more than enough and names don't mean nothing. Look at Inter for instance they have probably the best team in the whole league and they still don't win anything...Winning a scudetto or a champions league depends on a lot factors...so ur crtic here is very irrelevant if u ask me.

Aug 1, 2003

1. Del Piero does not contribute in big matches anymore.He scores against lower teams or when is really in shape agaisnt middle table teams, but he gets paid as a superstar player.
If you are referring to this season, I doubt anyone contributed in our big matches anyway :) However I would advice you to check on your statistics - as far as I know Del Piero does score a lot against big teams, especially Inter. However I have to check on that. Second of all, what's wrong with winning against small/midtable teams? Just by winning against big guns doesn't win you the scudetto you know. As for the payment, if Juve is really choking on the cash they could kindly ask for a payment cut from Del Piero or something, like any other club like Lazio did

2.Del Piero lately is always injured.
I don't see you complaining on Tudor. It's not his fault anyway, that's his plain luck. I was merely speaking about him in terms of the pitch, and when he's at it he does contribute a lot

3.I want another player instead of DP, but don't worry is not going to happen cuz there is not a single team that wants him. Even that crazy russian that buys everything and abybody is not that stupid to buy him. He will be with us until he retires. I just hope that Moggi build a team strong enough that can hold DP in it.
You are right in DP not being sold, our directors love him too much however you do realize your comment on nobody wants him is ludicrous and insulting? PLEASE if anyone is willing to take Blasi surely anyone too is willing to take the mighty del piero unless of course you are implying that even blasi is better than DP.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)