SERIE A: Siena - Juventus (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Everyone has football idols, who people wish they could be as good as. For me, it is Zidane and Nedved. A combo of both would be rather nice.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
Everyone has football idols, who people wish they could be as good as. For me, it is Zidane and Nedved. A combo of both would be rather nice.
I'm thinking DP and Zizou.. :extatic:

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

U are wrong again Denco. R.Baggio did more than enough, U cannot blame Baggio for Juve's performances at that time as I'm not doing with DP now. Look the goals that score R.Baggio when it was at Juve and there is not even room for a comparison with DP. Thank god that R.Baggio was there cuz Juve would've have suffered a lot without him. He did more than enough and names don't mean nothing. Look at Inter for instance they have probably the best team in the whole league and they still don't win anything...Winning a scudetto or a champions league depends on a lot factors...so ur crtic here is very irrelevant if u ask me.
I did not criticise Baggio, I am analysing your post, from your posts you said we suck because we came third and whenever we won the league its nothing to do with Dp and when we lose its nothing to do with Dp either but you want him out because he earns far too much money without contributing

Now I have asked whether when we were actually in a worse state when we definitely were than we are now, whether you were this critical of Juventus and I still have not had an answer to that question

If I am to get from your posts, does this mean if we came 3 or 4th and Dp scored 20 goals in a season you would have forgiven him?

You said Baggio's goals saved us, well from what, actually, relegation? Pardon me , I didnt know when we spent £8m for him at the time, it was not for him to lead us to scudetto and European success, I should have realised its for his goals to lead us into Uefa

Now Dp has been with Juve since 94 as an active member and only once did we finish 7th and he missed most of that season, we were on top before his injury but we finished 7th with a change in manager by the end we were 7th, never mind we still had Davids, Deschamps, Inzaghi, Zidane, Montero etc

The rest whether he has played well or not we had either finished 1st or 2nd , till this season, yes you would mentioned he only scored penalties but we still won points .

If nooen wants dp, fine then we will keep him, after all who would cause the topics of interesting debate on here, Zebina?:D

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
I did not criticise Baggio, I am analysing your post, from your posts you said we suck because we came third and whenever we won the league its nothing to do with Dp and when we lose its nothing to do with Dp either but you want him out because he earns far too much money without contributing

Now I have asked whether when we were actually in a worse state when we definitely were than we are now, whether you were this critical of Juventus and I still have not had an answer to that question

If I am to get from your posts, does this mean if we came 3 or 4th and Dp scored 20 goals in a season you would have forgiven him?

You said Baggio's goals saved us, well from what, actually, relegation? Pardon me , I didnt know when we spent £8m for him at the time, it was not for him to lead us to scudetto and European success, I should have realised its for his goals to lead us into Uefa

Now Dp has been with Juve since 94 as an active member and only once did we finish 7th and he missed most of that season, we were on top before his injury but we finished 7th with a change in manager by the end we were 7th, never mind we still had Davids, Deschamps, Inzaghi, Zidane, Montero etc

The rest whether he has played well or not we had either finished 1st or 2nd , till this season, yes you would mentioned he only scored penalties but we still won points .

If nooen wants dp, fine then we will keep him, after all who would cause the topics of interesting debate on here, Zebina?:D
Yes I would've forgive DP if he played like he did in the 98 season. I mean if DP would've give his best and be an active player that go past his marker, score from free kicks ect ect. I would be really crazy to criticize him...seriously. Dp hasn't been DP since his really unlucky injury since then its an average player with falshes of superstar that every year are less and less.

Now am I to crucify to tell my opinion that I want a more effective foward? I don't think so. R.Baggio did more than enough like I said previously when he played with Juve and the goals that he scored and the team against he scored are a proof of that. He was a very influential player that always stepped up and carry the team on his shoulder. Watch the UEFA Cup final and u will see what I mean. He wasn't the problem of Juve at that time. I can assure u that. Is like criticizing Totti for not winning the scudetto this year with Roma, after he gave his best, can u say the same thing of DP? I really don't think so.

Yes he had two injuries that took him almost two months but he takes other 6 to recover, honestly I don't think is normal...R.Baggio at 35 the year before the korean World cup had a tremendous injury that took him almost all his season out and he recoverd incredibly in a record time playing really good in time and he is 35 and with two fragile knees that he has been carrying all his carreer...how come DP with 29 takes him so much freaking long? Excuses to his poor season? maybe...

Is not only DP. I think Inzaghi was horrible and the guy at least scored goals, but if u count the one he missed oh my god...Nedved is a very charismatic player and for me the guy that helped Juve win the last two scudetto's, but I think he should be sold. I don't think is gonna give much more to Juve.He reached his peek and I think it will be all downhill from now on.

I want the best for Juve and really care nothing about icons or at least I care about Icons that can still give Juve a big contribution and not living in the memories of what he gave to our team...

Denco with a hand in ur heart do u dare to tell me that DP is more effective than a Miccoli for example?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I don't see you complaining on Tudor.
And how much does Tudor get paid again?

I won't go too deeply into this, cos the debate got old 6 years ago, but I'm sure the salary is a big factor in the fans' disgruntlement with Alex

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++

And how much does Tudor get paid again?

I won't go too deeply into this, cos the debate got old 6 years ago, but I'm sure the salary is a big factor in the fans' disgruntlement with Alex
Not only that Graham, but Tudor when is out of shape is not played obligatory or if there is a player that is in better form than him...while DP is doesn't matter if he is in a poor form or even if there is a player that is playing much better than him.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
OK, i found an easy way to finish with Del Piero discussion. Is as simple as A+B= C....:cool:

A).- Alessandro del Piero is a shitty, crappy, wimpy player that has made and inmense, huge fortune by managing to survive in the Juventus rooster BECAUSE, and JUST BECAUSE he is a caprice, a favourite, a weakness of the Agnelli Family.....:(

B).- Unfortunately, the Agnelli family is supossed to be the major shareholders of the company named Juventus FC..:sad:.They has been controlling and manipulating the team for the last seventy years.:down:..As a matter of fact, theyre responsible for paying crapy Del Piero the mounstrous wage he recives:wallbang:.....

C) The Agnelli family recognises that the presence of Crapy Del Piero is inadmisible will be not tolerated for many people:rolleyes:..but they have no problem if you support any other team you prefer..:)..Madrid:notlist:, Arsenal:extatic:, Milan:excited:, Manchester:embarass:, Inter:yuck:, whatever.... There will be no hard feelings... ;):thumb:

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
Funny, but irrelevant since the Agnelli family called him "godot" cuz he never arrives...so I have a feeling that if they could've they would've get rid of him, but no teams wants him, so he will stay with us for ur happiness.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
OK, i found an easy way to finish with Del Piero discussion. Is as simple as A+B= C....:cool:

A).- Alessandro del Piero is a shitty, crappy, wimpy player that has made and inmense, huge fortune by managing to survive in the Juventus rooster BECAUSE, and JUST BECAUSE he is a caprice, a favourite, a weakness of the Agnelli Family.....:(

B).- Unfortunately, the Agnelli family is supossed to be the major shareholders of the company named Juventus FC..:sad:.They has been controlling and manipulating the team for the last seventy years.:down:..As a matter of fact, theyre responsible for paying crapy Del Piero the mounstrous wage he recives:wallbang:.....

C) The Agnelli family recognises that the presence of Crapy Del Piero is inadmisible will be not tolerated for many people:rolleyes:..but they have no problem if you support any other team you prefer..:)..Madrid:notlist:, Arsenal:extatic:, Milan:excited:, Manchester:embarass:, Inter:yuck:, whatever.... There will be no hard feelings... ;):thumb:
i find your post inadmissible and too much....
it's really too much.

del piero used to be a fantastic player and injuries got him behind.
he can still give to juventus.

and he is not crappy....
stop calling our captaoin like this for god's sake.....

Aug 1, 2003
basically the argument is useless. interesting though to see both sides. and in the end juve is not gonna let go of DP anyways.

I think that our BODs love del piero very much, so I don't think even with that salary they would let him go even if he underperforms. should the financial state get worse though, I would still like to see some offer like a pay cut be made. And I don't really care if it's Del Piero or the club that offers as long as the offer is made

OP

Amr

Dec 25, 2003
  • Thread Starter #519
    Di Vaio scored a beautiful goal in siena :touched:

but di vaio nw has 11 goals,,and DP has only 8 :wallbang:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)