SERIE A: Siena - Juventus (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
i hate Inter from all my Heart.. but if we talk Logic , Inter can do much better in CL then Parma , i Mean it sounds Better for the italian Football !!

Sparty

Mar 17, 2004
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++

i bet you need to check a Doctor!!
Why cuz u don't wanna hear the truth?! Even R.Baggio at his 37 still woops DP's ASS! and if Trapattoni was smart he wouldn't call him for the Euro cup, and instead should call Gilardino and Miccoli.

DP SUX !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Good that Parma are 5th, now Pirindelli would be willing to join even more and bring with him Gilardino and Ferrari

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by asimo ] ++

I heard that Gigi asked to bench himself again...
So strange..
Maybe he is rather anger for his bad behavior recently..and punish himself in this way..

what bad behaviour are you talking about??

you mean performance??

Roman

-'Tuz Fantasy Master-
Apr 19, 2003
Good to finish the season on a good note.:cool:
Thank you Lippi for those wonderfull years!!!!:touched:
I guess it is also Ciao Trez.Thanx i really like you!!!Good luck!!!:touched:

God bless us,and help us to comeback next season!:angel:

Gilardino?i still have my mouth open...Just bring him in!!!:cool:

Goals plz...:angel:

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
as i said before, it's better that parma didn't finish 4th, because then it'd very hard to get gilardino, bonera and ferrari from parma.
After watching the Parma-Udinese game I'm going to stick with my original opinion: I don't want Bonera. Today he played as a centre back, and was very shaky. Ferrari on the other hand impressed me, again.

It actually seems that all of the Juve targets are playing/have played well today. Ferrari, Kroldrup, Jankulovski, Pizarro, and Gilardino all had good games in the Parma-Udinese match (as did Marchionni but we're not really linked to him) and Cavenaghi just scored to give River the lead against Boca in the Super Classico.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

After watching the Parma-Udinese game I'm going to stick with my original opinion: I don't want Bonera. Today he played as a centre back, and was very shaky. Ferrari on the other hand impressed me, again.

It actually seems that all of the Juve targets are playing/have played well today. Ferrari, Kroldrup, Jankulovski, Pizarro, and Gilardino all had good games in the Parma-Udinese match (as did Marchionni but we're not really linked to him) and Cavenaghi just scored to give River the lead against Boca in the Super Classico.
Matuzalem scored twice too and played well.

Gandalf

Jul 28, 2003
why does juve play well when there is no tv coverage..?? :(

I saw milan-breshia.. entertaining match.. very emotional when Baggio got out of the field :touched:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sparty ] ++

Why cuz u don't wanna hear the truth?! Even R.Baggio at his 37 still woops DP's ASS! and if Trapattoni was smart he wouldn't call him for the Euro cup, and instead should call Gilardino and Miccoli.

DP SUX !
Yeah Right , he sucked against Lecce when he scored and he was back from his injury , he could have scored more but Lippi took him out.. He sucked against sampdoria ha ? great assist to appiah with very great Game ...he sucked against Lazio HA??????????? Goal and Excellent Performance .. Man i Just don't know from where u guys find these explination about Dp!!

Gila and Micco are great players Dude , But to compare him to ONE OF THE BEST ITALIAN PLAYERS ALL TIME is a shame ! People should Be laughin at you !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)