[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (33 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
I'm very pessimistic this year
Even Lazio plays better than us (they can beat Cagliari 4-1 and Fio 3-0)
while us only can draw with Fio 1-1 and beat Cagliari 1-0

Yes, there is always been hard game to get win in Sampdoria even Inter only can draw, but i don't think Samp is one of the challengers this season
They even never win this season after 5 matches, also with Cagliari...
but how we played against Cagliari and Samp looks like we are leveled with them

If we can only draw against Samp and only win by 1-0 by poor performance when away...what we can do when we away against a better team like Lazio, Napoli, Genoa, Palermo, or Atalanta..

Because although we have a better start than Milan, i saw our performances didn't reflect it...Milan style of play is better than us, they dominating and scored more goals than us

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
i think we still need to click, and imo it will happen, we are a strong team but our time will come even if we arent at our best in terms of managment and players compared to a while back.

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
i think we still need to click, and imo it will happen, we are a strong team but our time will come even if we arent at our best in terms of managment and players compared to a while back.
I agree, ,we will definitely get better, but not good enough to compete for scudetto, ,which is expected after our transfer market and Ranieri's presence

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Agree 100% dude. We have 2 DMCs and Ranieri still needs more players to defend. Molinaro is a cancer you are 100% correct. I haven't seen anything good in him in all the games i ve seen. He only has speed NOTHING else. I can't understand what this player has and Ranieri loves him. Ok let's say that Ranieri loves defending, Molinaro is not goog at defending either...

Everyhting else has a logic in Ranieri's moves. This has not. Ranieri must be either too clever to see something in Moilinaro that we don't or too stupid to wait from him to improve...

When we use him we sacrifice 3 players as Cronios said( DC, Giovinco/Neddy) and Chellini or the defender who plays next to him...

I have a question though. I thought that we bought a DMC in summer ( Poulsen ) and one in January ( Sissoko ) so these 2 can defend and our wingers can go forward and produce some game. So now Ranieri is putting our wingers to attack. So now he have 4 defenders and 2 DMC and 2 wingers to defend and only 2 strikers to attack...

Nice...
That's why we lack of movements and support when we attack
Other than we have 2 defensive CM (we don't have AMC option in squad), we already used 2 defensive Wing Back (Grygera and Moli is not like Clichy, Maicon, Evra who has pace, dribble, and crossing to support attack)
So i don't understand why we still use an defensive option like Nedved (or even Sali in some match) as Winger

that's why it's hard for us to create chances
we are defensive team this year...

La_Fidanzata

Feb 18, 2008
I have watched all juve matches this year- inseason and preseason. What I miss the most is juves trademark counterattacks. There are too few initiatives when speeding forward. We need more runs coming from behind the ball.

Poulsen has to improve pretty soon, Sissoko too.

At the same time: We have no blanca yet, I think thats positive:drill:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

Theres 33 games left but when your dropping points and playing shit every game counts if you want to win the championship,

its an excuses saying that the season just started and everyone's trying to find their groove this anit Austin Powers we don't need groove we need results

You can do better than that

Come on now try a bit harder

There you are now get out and take your BOY TOY MOLINARO WITH YOU

:lol2: I can't stop laughing at this post. :lol:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Do you know what even bother me so much ?
People who says : " It is too soon for Giovinco to start instead of Nedved " !!
I don't understand that either.

In one game Giovinco created more than Nedved has thus far this season and even in the last couple months of last season. The boy is ready to play and seemingly in better form than Nedved, so he needs to start.

There is no two ways about this here.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Ranieri will take a lot of the blame here, if he doesn't want to play Gio then fair enough. There are many other options that could be used without imbalancing the system i guess. Camo could play on the left and the same goes for marchionni. Neddy still has something to give this team but he needs to be smart about the way he uses him.
But the thing is, if Giovinco can create like he did during the midweek against almost anybody, we are wasting a weapon on the bench. He could have helped us out yesterday in stunning fashion, but no. He didn't even get called on.

We have to use all tools at our disposal here no matter how new they are. We're talking about two points lost alone in this game.

Tacca03

May 24, 2003
The more Juve I watch, the more depress I get.

Our attacking players are too slow.

We don't have anything near enough movements on the pitch.

All our play are spread to the wings and very predictable.

Our full backs aren't going forward.

It also seems the team simply lost the desire to win and prove a point, the spirit that served us well last season.

David01

Aug 20, 2006
there is nothing wrong with 4-4-2 formation, just look at Arsenal who play it most of the time but the way we play it is really out of date
I don't like watching Juve either and I'm a fan, can you imagine what a neutral football fan thinks of us?
first there was Capello with his defensive tactics then we had a big scandal and now that we are back we get Ranieri with the same defensive tactis!
Good pr guys, our image is getting better by the minute all over the footballing world

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
there is nothing wrong with 4-4-2 formation, just look at Arsenal who play it most of the time but the way we play it is really out of date
I don't like watching Juve either and I'm a fan, can you imagine what a neutral football fan thinks of us?
first there was Capello with his defensive tactics then we had a big scandal and now that we are back we get Ranieri with the same defensive tactis!
Good pr guys, our image is getting better by the minute all over the footballing world
We better don't talk about how neutral fans think of us :D , as now there is no reason for a neutral spectator to like us

Mar 9, 2006
but i think that we are playing with 2 DMCs so the wingers are free to go forward and produce some game...

with these tactics we are not goin anywere. i hope Ranieri knows it...
y, we playin 4-2-4
grygera - legro(mellberg) - chiellini - molinaro (de ceglie)
Sissoko - Poulsen
Camoranesi Nedved
DP - Amauri
, but nedved and camor can't play everygame whole 90 minutes, but ranieri:disagree: .......

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
This is my first post after the game coz I failed to post after the match as I was too angry for words. The truth of that game is that almost all our players ( bar Sissoko, Mellberg and Giorgio) had their worst games. That was one of the worst games Ive seen Camo play for us in a while (like some of bad Azzuri games).

The only thing I'm somewhat grateful for is we seem to still get points when we play bad but that cant go on for the entire season

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
But the thing is, if Giovinco can create like he did during the midweek against almost anybody, we are wasting a weapon on the bench. He could have helped us out yesterday in stunning fashion, but no. He didn't even get called on.

We have to use all tools at our disposal here no matter how new they are. We're talking about two points lost alone in this game.
The fashion he is utilising his options has just plain awful. We have a good squad here especially going forward. We started the season early and rotation was essential, the way we use our attacking players will determine how far we go this season.

What am saying is that even if you take gio out of the equation there are still a lot of options but CR needs to be more flexible because we have some talented, interchangeable players here.

Next week we play Palermo who are playing really well under Ballardini, lets see how he goes against them.

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
it will all turn around after the BATE game...we will get some confidence after an easy win, which we will carry forward for the upcoming matches

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)