[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (3 Viewers)

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
I had many opportunities to come back...CL 2007...World Champs 2007

retard...

p.s. WHO THE F*CK are you ...why am i wasting my time talking to you with such an idiotic nick

Please go away before I call the INS..or Homeland security or both
world champ??? :lol:

you re onto somethinig here, stop wasting your time here altogether, and if you wanna get a hold of me just call home ;)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I feel bad for you guys...once upon a time you actually scared teams now I see you as a little better than Udinese...

You all know there is no way you are going to last 34 games with a 34 year old leading your attack no matter how over rated and over hyped up he is in gazzetta dello sport

i miss the old juve..the one I could hate..

now I just feel bad for them

change sucks
I allways wondered how they talk like in the twillight zone (apparently they have the memories of hamsters there, somehow forgetting last season, or even the two pathetic losses that made you laughing stocks this month alone...), thanks for demonstrating it for me.

Despite the retarded tone its said in, I wouldnt be that insulted if the above came from an interisti, but fuck me are you a dellusioned fuck to say this as a fan of by far one of the most laughable team in Serie A the two last seasons.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I allways wondered how they talk like in the twillight zone (apparently they have the memories of hamsters there, somehow forgetting last season, or even the two pathetic losses that made you laughing stocks this month alone...), thanks for demonstrating it for me.

Despite the retarded tone its said in, I wouldnt be that insulted if the above came from an interisti, but fuck me are you a dellusioned fuck to say this as a fan of by far one of the most laughable team in Serie A the two last seasons.
Lol, he was obviously joking and trying to provoke us. (successfully, may i add).
If he was serious he wasn't gonna brag about Maldinosaurus. I mean, that reptile was getting owned by every anonimous attacker out there and he's the last person he was going to mention when talking about Milan's qualities.

Jul 2, 2006
YOU?

We have Kaka...you?

come on ..give me something
so what? every toilet has a kaka in itself.
I thought Del Piero and Salihamidzic gave you something.are you still hungry?

I feel bad for you guys...once upon a time you actually scared teams now I see you as a little better than Udinese...

You all know there is no way you are going to last 34 games with a 34 year old leading your attack no matter how over rated and over hyped up he is in gazzetta dello sport
34 years old Capocannoniere is leading our attack but 40000 years old stinking Maldinosaurus is leading your defence.

the fossil was playing before Del Piero's existence.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Ibra always chokes against big sides, so big deal.

When you have a promising centerback like Chiellini again, come back to us. And no bonehead Bonera is not one of them...
Chiellini is good..as an Italian I'm happy we have someone like that but lets get it straight...he is NOT the great defenders of the past i.e. Baresi, Scirea and Maldini that would outsmart the attacker....take the ball and kick start the offense...

Chiellini did little more than get the ball off the defender...bing bang boom as stated..header out...clear left...slide right..

the fact the words GREAT are put next to a defender like this in Italy just shows how our standards have lowered...

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003

You're right Sir let me think back to the last two years: 2007 CL Title. 2007 Fifa World Cup by club.

Juve: Champions of Serie B.

Here's hoping the next two are like the last two for both of us...

please refrain ..your rep at xtratime means a little more than a fart to me...morons like you that can't pronounce delle alpi never mind been there...
Johnny come lately fan that probably thinks Platini is only known as the head of an organization

Please Mohammed..I've stood toe to toe with Gobbi's from 'la fattoria' in Delle Alpi not that I expect you to know what a gobbi even refers to ...

kindly fVck off before I notify homeland security and you are posting from Gitmo the next 5 years

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Chiellini is good..as an Italian I'm happy we have someone like that but lets get it straight...he is NOT the great defenders of the past i.e. Baresi, Scirea and Maldini that would outsmart the attacker....take the ball and kick start the offense...

Chiellini did little more than get the ball off the defender...bing bang boom as stated..header out...clear left...slide right..

the fact the words GREAT are put next to a defender like this in Italy just shows how our standards have lowered...
Chiellini is certainly nowhere near the likes of Baresi and Scirea, but while he lacks the ball skills of those greats and some of the brains, he could still be world class one day. In my view he's just below world class right now, so he just has to improve his overall game, which he has a few years to do before hitting peak.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
You're right Sir let me think back to the last two years: 2007 CL Title. 2007 Fifa World Cup by club.

please refrain ..your rep at xtratime means a little more than a fart to me...morons like you that can't pronounce delle alpi never mind been there...
Johnny come lately fan that probably thinks Platini is only known as the head of an organization

Please Mohammed..I've stood toe to toe with Gobbi's from 'la fattoria' in Delle Alpi not that I expect you to know what a gobbi even refers to ...

kindly fVck off before I notify homeland security and you are posting from Gitmo the next 5 years
:lol2:

You've been using the same lines for the past 4 years. How original are you?

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

funny how you make fun of people's italian yet you say things like "a gobbi" and "gobbi's"

not kindly at all, FUCK OFF

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #578

i miss the old juve..the one I could hate..

now I just feel bad for them

change sucks

That 34 year old you are talking about finished top scorer last year.

That 34 year old you are talking about your Carletto and Berlusca were pretty hoping to get his signature during Capello days at Juve.

That 34 year old you are talking about decided the Scudetto with a double kick assist. Need I remind you with whom we were playing? Yes, thats right Milan.

That 34 year old leading our attack turned your Kaladze, Oddo and Maldini into bugs(with all my respect to Paolo though)

That 34 year old leading our attack is Juventus top scorer of all time. And when I say Juventus I mean 29 Scud.

That 34 year old is going like every single year outplay your defenders.

Next time you bring Del Piero into this, you make sure you have an attacker in your team with his quality.

Now let us enjoy our Champions League and you may enjoy this celebration vs Milan last year.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002

:yawn: :yawn:

I am genuinly asking. Is this seriously the best you can do? I can say with absolute certainty thats by far one of the most childish and lame efforts to brag (and put downs) I have seen in a long long while.

Funniest part is, who the fuck brought up XT? Do you even post there? Hehe, somehow you bring up my reputation there here totally out of the blue, you probably bizzarely enough feel intimidated by that (unimagineably pathetic) otherwise you wouldnt bring it up here. I dont even know who the fuck you are :confused: :lol:

But if Mohammed, pathetic linguistic bravado and Gitmo quips is seriously the best you can come up with (must be if you keep recycling it as mentionned, hehe you go champ), there is no wonder I dont remember for a second who the fuck you may be, I am sorry to say but utter childish retards like you are dime a dozen. You Cant even stand out as a pathetic infantile loser, I mean, you mean to say you actually insulted me with the above attempts? (What a burn, Apparently I dont know who Platini is, nor can I pronounce and understand the meaning of, what again? ;) A tip, dont misspell if you are correction people in things....they never even said, hehe).

Good luck with googling and copying more unfunny kindergarden put downs (tip: You wont need to recycle your mama insults, there's endless supply of childish and unfunny ones) because thats what you exactly need, to show us even more what an insecure little twerp you are. Thats normal though, so dont fret, but whats sad is your extreme lack of creativity in insulting. Dont you have any shame FFS?

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
    a Milanista making 'age' jokes? :howler:

Ok, I got one for ya..

Paolo Maldini is so old Spielberg hired him as historical consultant on Jurassic Park.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)