[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (1 Viewer)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003

Live at Luigi Ferraris, Genova

at 18:00 CET

Live coverage on:
Al Jazeera Sport +1
Boom Sport One
C+ Sport 1 (Denmark)
C+ Sport 1 (Finland)
DigitAlb SuperSport 1
ESPN Brazil
Hi Sports
Kanal 9 (Swe)
La 7 Cartapiú C
Meridiano TV
NTV Spor
Orange Foot
Polsat Sport Extra
Raitalia 3 Africa
Sky Calcio 1
Sport 1 (Hun)
Sport 5
SportKlub (Serbia)
Telekanal Sport
~ Sky Sport HD1 (Italy)

Live match commentary:
http://www.juventuz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25621

Buy on AliExpress.com

Eire

Mar 1, 2004
Juve played well last night and created a lot of chances they took their foot off the gas at 1-0 and allowed Catania stay in the game instead of pushing for the victory.

I feel this result could be a blessing in disguise and that the lessons learned from this game will kick start our season.

Although Sampdoria dont have much points on the board from what i have seen of them this season they are playing well and are unlucky not to be higher up the table. An away trip to the Marasai is always tricky but iam in very confident mood.

It would be different if Juve only created 1 or 2 chances per game thus only scoring on average 1 goal per game but the facts are we are creating loads of chances but not converting them and when we go ahead easing up and trying to win by putting in as little effort as possible. Soon we are going to give some team a good beating. So Samp and BATE beware!

If we can realise this so can the players and so can Ranieri i think we will see a great Juventus performace on saturday evening that truly shows inter and the rest of Serie the Juve will be in the scudetto race come may.

I predict an impressive 0-2 or greater victory. I know a lot you will think my optimisim is over the top but i seen enough in this performace that with Zanetti, Sissoko,Buffon and Camo soon to return that this side can deliver great performances and results this season and hopefully some trophies.

It will be interesting to see what team Claudio selects. Id say we will see Amauri and Iaquita upfront.

Poulsen and Momo in midfield. The backline will remain unchanged so that leaves the wide midfield positions up for grabs. I would play neddy RM afterall he is right footed and Giovinco on the left.

Ranieri has a few intersting choices to make. Cheillini will be looking forward to getting the mistake out of his system and will be more determined than ever to keep a clean sheet

Gill_juve

May 29, 2006
luckily samp are not playing too well, we need the points this weekend. but what made me happy about last game is that all 3 of our yonugsters (De Ceglie, Giovinco, Marchisio) all played and well. i expect atleast 2 of them to start.

Apr 15, 2006
our biggest problem last season was drawing or losing to mid-table teams. we already started that with Catania. i hope it doesnt continue for a long time and we get a good result with a good GD in this match! games like these will pave our way to a scudetto challenger or a 3rd place battler!

Mar 24, 2006
Juve played well last night and created a lot of chances they took their foot off the gas at 1-0 and allowed Catania stay in the game instead of pushing for the victory.

I feel this result could be a blessing in disguise and that the lessons learned from this game will kick start our season.

Although Sampdoria dont have much points on the board from what i have seen of them this season they are playing well and are unlucky not to be higher up the table. An away trip to the Marasai is always tricky but iam in very confident mood.

It would be different if Juve only created 1 or 2 chances per game thus only scoring on average 1 goal per game but the facts are we are creating loads of chances but not converting them and when we go ahead easing up and trying to win by putting in as little effort as possible. Soon we are going to give some team a good beating. So Samp and BATE beware!

If we can realise this so can the players and so can Ranieri i think we will see a great Juventus performace on saturday evening that truly shows inter and the rest of Serie the Juve will be in the scudetto race come may.

I predict an impressive 0-2 or greater victory. I know a lot you will think my optimisim is over the top but i seen enough in this performace that with Zanetti, Sissoko,Buffon and Camo soon to return that this side can deliver great performances and results this season and hopefully some trophies.

It will be interesting to see what team Claudio selects. Id say we will see Amauri and Iaquita upfront.

Poulsen and Momo in midfield. The backline will remain unchanged so that leaves the wide midfield positions up for grabs. I would play neddy RM afterall he is right footed and Giovinco on the left.

Ranieri has a few intersting choices to make. Cheillini will be looking forward to getting the mistake out of his system and will be more determined than ever to keep a clean sheet

I hope you right !

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
After the disastrous start, Sampdoria will treat this like a CL final. Nothing's better to get back on track than a win over Juve.
This is going to be our toughest match in serie A so far this year.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #9
    Jack or Corv, the first post needs one of you guys.

Anyway, I hope Ranieri doesn't rest any of the players.

Camoranesi wont be fit right?

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    After the disastrous start, Sampdoria will treat this like a CL final. Nothing's better to get back on track than a win over Juve.
    This is going to be our toughest match in serie A so far this year.
    The Viola game would be up there as well but i have to agree with you only because we seem to slow down a bit recently.

From our perspective, if our defense can hold up against their movement then we will win imo because we always score against them. Their defense is not that good, so if we can create a few chances ( and score) we should get through.

Hoping for a big game from chiellini, as cassano will be up for this game.

Any early news about our injured players ?

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    I'd use essentially the same team as we did yesterday, but only with Nedved in place of Marchionni. Some people want Iaquinta to play, but I don't really see him taking over for Trezeguet in the scoring duties.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
    Any early news about our injured players ?
    Juve already training for Sampdoria game

There's really no let-up for the Bianconeri. Barely hours after the game against Catania, the team met up in Vinovo again for a morning training session. As scheduled, those who played last night had a lighter session, while the others had a normal workload.

The calendar gives no time for a break and, seeing as the Champions League returns next week (on Tuesday September 30th there's the away game at Bate Borisov) the Bianconeri have been forced to schedule their next League fixture on the Saturday. The match begins at 6 pm and Ranieri's men will face Sampdoria at the Ferraris in Genoa.

Considering how imminent the game is, tomorrow is already the eve of the match. The team will be training in the afternoon, after which they'll be travelling to Genoa. At 2.30 pm, before they start training, Claudio Ranieri will hold his usual press conference, which will be shown live on Juventus Channel.

Mauro German Camoranesi should be available again for the match against Samp, as he trained as normal with his team mates this morning. Buffon though will be missing again (alongside Trezeguet, Zebina and Zanetti). This morning, the keeper underwent an ultrasound scan that confirmed his contracture is healing. Therefore he'll be starting a special personal training regime from tomorrow.

Juventus.com

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)