[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (2 Viewers)

DiDoz

Jun 23, 2007
εℓ niño;1761556 said:
a Milanista making 'age' jokes? :howler:

Ok, I got one for ya..

Paolo Maldini is so old Spielberg hired him as historical consultant on Jurassic Park.
That 34 year old you are talking about finished top scorer last year.

That 34 year old you are talking about your Carletto and Berlusca were pretty hoping to get his signature during Capello days at Juve.

That 34 year old you are talking about decided the Scudetto with a double kick assist. Need I remind you with whom we were playing? Yes, thats right Milan.

That 34 year old leading our attack turned your Kaladze, Oddo and Maldini into bugs(with all my respect to Paolo though)

That 34 year old leading our attack is Juventus top scorer of all time. And when I say Juventus I mean 29 Scud.

That 34 year old is going like every single year outplay your defenders.

Next time you bring Del Piero into this, you make sure you have an attacker in your team with his quality.

Now let us enjoy our Champions League and you may enjoy this celebration vs Milan last year.

:bow: :bow:

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jul 2, 2006
You're right Sir let me think back to the last two years: 2007 CL Title. 2007 Fifa World Cup by club.

Juve: Champions of Serie B.

Here's hoping the next two are like the last two for both of us...

please refrain ..your rep at xtratime means a little more than a fart to me...morons like you that can't pronounce delle alpi never mind been there...
Johnny come lately fan that probably thinks Platini is only known as the head of an organization
even maldini is laughing your bullshit

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007

That 34 year old you are talking about your Carletto and Berlusca were pretty hoping to get his signature during Capello days at Juve.

That 34 year old you are talking about decided the Scudetto with a double kick assist. Need I remind you with whom we were playing? Yes, thats right Milan.

That 34 year old leading our attack turned your Kaladze, Oddo and Maldini into bugs(with all my respect to Paolo though)

That 34 year old leading our attack is Juventus top scorer of all time. And when I say Juventus I mean 29 Scud.

Next time you bring Del Piero into this, you make sure you have an attacker in your team with his quality.

Now let us enjoy our Champions League and you may enjoy this celebration vs Milan last year.
FORZA ALEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flag3: :heart:

Djabrail

May 23, 2008

:flag3: :flag3: :flag3:
:vinny: :vinny: :vinny:

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
I feel bad for you guys...once upon a time you actually scared teams now I see you as a little better than Udinese...

You all know there is no way you are going to last 34 games with a 34 year old leading your attack no matter how over rated and over hyped up he is in gazzetta dello sport

i miss the old juve..the one I could hate..

now I just feel bad for them

change sucks
The 32 year old leading your attack has scored less goals in the last 3 seasons than the 34 year old leading our attack scored last season, so I really don't think your in any position to open your ridiculously hideous rossoneri mouth, not that it is your mouth that you are talking from.

O well at least you have UEFA cup football to satisfy your high standards

Beautifully said Rab
:scarf: :scarf: :flag:

Nov 1, 2002
at least we are the only real italian team to represent italy in the euro....
name one italian forward who played well in your team... and im sure ull tell me inzaghi a name that juventus made.

and its why milan and inter merda didnt win the Serie A more than juventus
ur players wants to win only euro cups but not Serie A because they are not italians and dont care about winning italian trophy because they are international players who want to win international trophies

and they always struggle facing weaker players in juventus because juventus players are unite and want to win it all together.

its juventus mentality and del piero sacrificed his own career just to give everything to his team.

not like van basten when he got injuried he knew that he wont be the player he used to be so he ends his career and didnt care about his club.

how many injuries del piero had....100? hes 33 and still great player and top the serie A scorers the last season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)