[SERIE A] Sampdoria - Juventus (27th September, 2008) (1 Viewer)

alex'10

Sep 17, 2008
Ranieri - Little man, No guts, no Balls, tactical awarness - non existent, just a yes man. Happy to accept draws with small clubs. He is a fucking loser. I did'nt agree with Mourinho at first, when he stated that "Ranieri does not have a winning mentality" but now i can see where he was coming from. The club should Get rid of this fool asap, and bring in Hiddink.

cunninlynguists

Amsterdam Ambassador
May 7, 2006
Ranieri - Little man, No guts, no Balls, tactical awarness - non existent, just a yes man. Happy to accept draws with small clubs. He is a fucking loser. I did'nt agree with Mourinho at first, when he stated that "Ranieri does not have a winning mentality" but now i can see where he was coming from. The club should Get rid of this fool asap, and bring in Hiddink.
You go support the club you supported before Juve got back in Serie A

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
there is nothing wrong with 4-4-2 formation, just look at Arsenal who play it most of the time but the way we play it is really out of date
I don't like watching Juve either and I'm a fan, can you imagine what a neutral football fan thinks of us?
first there was Capello with his defensive tactics then we had a big scandal and now that we are back we get Ranieri with the same defensive tactis!
Good pr guys, our image is getting better by the minute all over the footballing world
But our 4-4-2 now it's different than 4-4-2 under Capello
On Capello's day Camo and Neddy is still on their peak perfomance..
And we have Zebina and Zambro support our attack
And also DP and Trez still on their top performances too..

But for now Neddy, Camo, and DP getting older and our LB is Moli who is become a burden, and Grygera not so good..
I think we must try to use Gio as starter on LM or second striker, and also try Iago
So Fausto Rossi as Camo deputy (RM)...and De Ceglie as starter LB

delpierofan82

Apr 24, 2005
But our 4-4-2 now it's different than 4-4-2 under Capello
On Capello's day Camo and Neddy is still on their peak perfomance..
And we have Zebina and Zambro support our attack
And also DP and Trez still on their top performances too..
That's right it was completely different team despite the formation similarities

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
I feel bad for you guys...once upon a time you actually scared teams now I see you as a little better than Udinese...

You all know there is no way you are going to last 34 games with a 34 year old leading your attack no matter how over rated and over hyped up he is in gazzetta dello sport

i miss the old juve..the one I could hate..

now I just feel bad for them

change sucks

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I feel bad for you guys...once upon a time you actually scared teams now I see you as a little better than Udinese...

You all know there is no way you are going to last 34 games with a 34 year old leading your attack no matter how over rated and over hyped up he is in gazzetta dello sport

change sucks
Dude, you can still hate us for being better than your team, for beating your team with a player whose name you probably can't even pronounce scoring a brace against you and for playing in a European competition far too superior than the one your team plays at.

Maybe you can't hate us anymore for being the best, but you can at least hate us for beeing better than UC Milan.

P.S: And stop living back in the days when your team actually had a chance for the scudetto.
For the last ~4 years there are 38 rounds in serie A, not 34.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
Dude, you can still hate us for being better than your team, for beating your team with a player whose name you probably can't even pronounce scoring a brace against you and for playing in a European competition far too superior than the one your team plays at.

We won 7 Champions Titles..

three major cups in the last 2 years

YOU?

We have Kaka...you?

come on ..give me something

faccia di tua sorella

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

change sucks
:lol2:

We may rely on a 34 year-old in attack but Milan is truly the retirement home for maggots and Maldini.

With Nesta pretty much finished, Maldini zooming around in his EZ-Go without a cane, Zambrotta buzzing around like the maggot he is, with Pirlo regaining his Inter form, and without a true striker who is on form... yeah sure, Milan looks in good shape! :howler:

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
you have a lotta kaka indeed, funny how you crawl out of your cave after winning 1-0 against the scudetto winners, what are you bologna to celebrate? oh wait you lost to bologna
I had many opportunities to come back...CL 2007...World Champs 2007

retard...

p.s. WHO THE F*CK are you ...why am i wasting my time talking to you with such an idiotic nick

Please go away before I call the INS..or Homeland security or both

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
You have a lot of Kaka in your team, we have none.
Yes, you're better than this.

And stop living in the past, i told you. The reality is that soon enough you'll find yourself playing Uefa Cup matches somewhere in Kazakhstan, near the Kazakh-Mongolian border.
... getting owned by Sulieman Tooliakbuy.

IncuboRossonero

Inferiority complex
Nov 16, 2003
:lol2:

We may rely on a 34 year-old in attack but Milan is truly the retirement home for maggots and Maldini.
Yeah he really stunk against IBRA this week-end eh

With Nesta pretty much finished, Maldini zooming around in his EZ-Go without a cane, Zambrotta buzzing around like the maggot he is, with Pirlo regaining his Inter form, and without a true striker who is on form... yeah sure, Milan looks in good shape! :howler:
We can't all rely on Andrade

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)