[Serie A] Sampdoria 3-2 JUVENTUS [November 19th 2017] (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
One of the worst performances we have had under Allegri.

Our team seems to have no balance, we either are ultra-defensive or too attacking. We don't seem to be able to combine both. We look miles away from competing for trophies at the moment.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Don't let the two late goals fool anyone, that was a shambles. Shows how we're relying on breaks or moments of skill.

The entire second half was a look into football psychology. What continually worries me with this team is that we look in serious trouble when we go a goal behind, and we go a goal behind more than recent years because we haven't found the right balance. The poor individual form of players just compounds everything. We haven't turned into a load of shite and they are not all terrible players but right now they are, that's what you get left with. Rubbish.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Things we learnt.

1) international break only seems to affect us. Other teams brush it off like nothing.
2) Asamoah, Khedira and Licht should never start against a top 10 team and CL.
3) Costa is in much better form than Mandzu, hence Mandzu should be benched atm.
4) Barca will destroy us. Our excellent home record and their terrible away record won't be enough

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Don't let the two late goals fool anyone, that was a shambles. Shows how we're relying on breaks or moments of skill.

The entire second half was a look into football psychology. What continually worries me with this team is that we look in serious trouble when we go a goal behind, and we go a goal behind more than recent years because we haven't found the right balance. The poor individual form of players just compounds everything. We haven't turned into a load of shite and they are not all terrible players but right now they are, that's what you get left with. Rubbish.
:agree:

Everyone goes into panic mode once we don't find an early lead as well

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010

Well said.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Pjanic, Khedira, Licht, Asa, Mandzu and Cuads were all shit.
Cant believe what Khedira did on third goal, he should hit the bench till next year for this behaviour.
Licht always loosess headers like the one for the second goal...
Pjanic was just spectator for the second goal.
Mandzu so wasteful and always slows down our attacks.
Asa is just a bench player.
Cuads tried but too selfish.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
I'm not sure how a team with RB Licht and LB Asa can play so poorly.

Berna, Rugani, Pjanic, Khedira on top of that, should be winning 5-0 minimum every game.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004

You are wrong, it is not poor individual form, we are underperforming as a team..

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I can't remember the last time I have seen such a broken Juventus, we look like the pre-Conte era if not worse. We played a below average first half wasting a lot of chances that we should have scored but continued to play in that nonchalant manner throughout the entire first half. Not only nonchalant but very much energy consuming, we put an effort on everything we do, forced passes, forced runs where some players have to sprint to recover balls or attempts. All our game plan is spontaneous and is left to either chance or individual brilliance. Then we go into the second half doing the exact same thing against a Sampdoria that has been resting for 45 minutes, that was no surprise that they will run circles around us, they will out speed us and out muscle us and they deservedly went three goals up. I can't remember the last time were able to chase a game and make come backs, we seem to continue doing the same thing over and over again even if it's not working.

Keeper 5

Lichtsteiner 4
Rugani 4
Chiellini 4.5
Asamoah 3.5

Khedira 4
Pjanic 4.5

Cuadrado 3
Bernardeschi 4
Mandzukic 3.5

Higuain 4.5

Dybala 5
Douglas Costa 5
Matuidi N.R

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
First goal -> Bernardeschi does a number to assist Zapata -_- instead of clearing offering the gol.
Second goal -> good one none's mistake. He shoot from 35meters away from the net.
Third goal -> poor defending in general.

I knew we wouldn't win in Genova but I expected at least a draw!!!
Side comment.... what a horrible pitch!!! I mean do they even have gardeners?

Buck Fuddy

Lara Chedraoui fanboy
May 22, 2009
Just a few thoughts:

- Asamoah did reasonably well.
- Bernardeschi shows some promise, but at the same time manages to screw up the simplest things.
- Pjanic & Khedira: 0

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Our biggest issue is our midfield, Khedira is way past it and Pjanic is way too inconsistent. On top of that, our defence couldn't stop a granny on a wheelchair from scoring.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
One of the worst performances we have had under Allegri.

Our team seems to have no balance, we either are ultra-defensive or too attacking. We don't seem to be able to combine both. We look miles away from competing for trophies at the moment.
If our pre-season started in November then our season starts in December. Just wait and see how competitive we will be by then.

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
14 goals conceded by mid November :lol:

Usually we average in the low 20's in the league. Embarrassing. Chopping and changing the starting XI every season is bad enough, then we fucked up our defence. Amazing from the club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)