[Serie A] Sampdoria 3-2 JUVENTUS [November 19th 2017] (4 Viewers)

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #123
    With asamoah anything can happen.

With asamoah and Licht, well, fuck.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    It's obvious that we don't give a rat's ass about this match. Expect sloppy play, long moments of sleep and not a single fuck being given by the players if we are losing.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
    I missed like 3 matches for the past 6-7 years. Today I was between this shit and playing a football match. Seeing this lineup, I won’t miss anything, fake fanning all the way.

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
    Why such negativity towards the lineup? The only real weak link is Asamoah, otherwise its pretty standard. Dybala shouldn't play every game when we have capable back ups. Specially when we have Barca in the midweek and he is not even in his best form.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
    Szczesny; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Marchisio, Khedira; Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Mandzukic; Higuain
    Doesn't excite me but I guess the reasoning is there to save some players for Barca even though this match is important too. No way Juve can't win today. I think they should. Improvement with this squad has to start somewhere, right?

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Doesn't excite me but I guess the reasoning is there to save some players for Barca even though this match is important too. No way Juve can't win today. I think they should. Improvement with this squad has to start somewhere, right?
    Not sure about that.Anyway i wish we win.Very important match .

- - - Updated - - -

Let's see what is Berna capable of.

Cronios

Juventolog
    Jun 7, 2004
    We are so gonna draw this!
    We will start by conceding them a 2 goal lead and achieve a hard fought equaliser and then be pleased with it...
    Max will present a mixture of starters and subs, with more subs than usual, as in 3 days we are going to los... ERM play with Barca.
    Damn, too confident...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)