[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (9 Viewers)

Amaurisimo

Dec 8, 2007
Is he stupid cos he will not have Chelinni and Legro today? Or maybe cos Amauri is injured and Dp not in form?

I feel sorry for the man, no matter how much he might look stupid and no matter how much he's been bad, he has been even more unlucky.

Sampdoria coach said that even he would win championship with Inter squad..

enough of insults as everyone knows that he should be replaced together with BOD's and another 3-4 champions

natedizzle89

Jan 11, 2006
I was just watching this video and remembering how good we once were, worldbeaters.

And now look where we are. Serie B obviously depleted our squad. But i don't feel we have the same mentality that we can go out and beat anyone in the world at any time. I just hope we get back to this level as soon as possible

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I, for one, would like us to be assured of CL football next season.
C'mon, there is no way in hell we're finishing below 3rd place (From this season on in Italy, Spain and England top 3 teams qualify to groups directly, you know that, right?).

So yeah, we're in 2009-10 CL groups already...

Jul 10, 2006
I was just watching this video and remembering how good we once were, worldbeaters.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qV9aW90yGD4&feature=related

And now look where we are. Serie B obviously depleted our squad. But i don't feel we have the same mentality that we can go out and beat anyone in the world at any time. I just hope we get back to this level as soon as possible
Thanks for posting that. Watching Nedved's goal made me choke up a little. :cry:

Alex007

Nov 24, 2008
Looking at the way we have been playing of late, even the biggest optimist will
struggle to say that we will win.... 3-3 at home to Chievo, 3-2 loss against Genoa away, a lucky 1-1 draw vs Inter and then finally, the 2-1 loss at home in the Coppa Italia....

Reggina are at home, will be be fired up so that even a draw will take them nearer to that elusive safety and another year in Serie A.... They will take heart from and be inspired by Chievo....

I hope we LOSE, so that once and for all, the Quad -- Secco, Blanc, Gigolo, Ranieri -- can be kicked out....

Prediction : Reggina 2 - 2 Juventus

Fuck Management !!! :inter:

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Looking at the way we have been playing of late, even the biggest optimist will
struggle to say that we will win.... 3-3 at home to Chievo, 3-2 loss against Genoa away, a lucky 1-1 draw vs Inter and then finally, the 2-1 loss at home in the Coppa Italia....

Reggina are at home, will be be fired up so that even a draw will take them nearer to that elusive safety and another year in Serie A.... They will take heart from and be inspired by Chievo....

I hope we LOSE, so that once and for all, the Quad -- Secco, Blanc, Gigolo, Ranieri -- can be kicked out....

Prediction : Reggina 2 - 2 Juventus

Fuck Management !!! :inter:
If you ask me, that's the worst mentality in a fan ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)