[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (1 Viewer)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #6
    We need 11 out of the 18 possible points to theoretically secure the CL direct qualification (we have better h2h with Genoa).

Most probably 9 out of 18 pts will be more than enough because i can't see Genoa winning all 6 matches till the end.
    This means that we must win 3 of the 6 matches (or 2 wins-3 draws- 1 defeat).

Reggina away is, together with Lecce(H) and Siena (A) one of the 3 places where we stand a good chance to win.
    But Reggina, the last placed team in serie A, were given a big hope last week when they finally won after 5 months and found themselves only 4 pts behind the desired 17th place.
    The motivation is on their side for sure, while our problems are well known to everyone. The midweek disappointment will add to the problems and it's probably gonna be a tough trip to Reggio Calabria.

Reggina will welcome their topscorer Corradi back, but they still have some important missings in defense and midfield.

Midfielders Carmona (26 matches/ 0 goals) and Sestu (17 matches, 9 as a starter, 1 goal) are injured while the defenders Lanzaro (25 matches/ 0 goals), Costa (31 matches/ 1 goal) and the midfielder Barreto (27 matches/ 1 goal) are suspended.
    So, they're missing 4 starters (2 defenders and 2 midfielders).

Apart from the long term injured players, we'll be missing Chiellini due to injury and Tiago due to suspension.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #7
    I assume the time is 15 CET?
    Yes.

Chievo-Udinese and Fiorentina-Roma play on Saturday, Napoli-Inter is the night match on Sunday, while all the others start at 15:00 CET on Sunday.

Milan-Palermo will be broadcasted at the same time so we might have difficulties finding streams :(

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #10
    on paper, meelan have tougher games than Juve.
    H- Palermo
    A- Catania
    H- Juventus
    A- Udinese
    H- Roma
    A- Fiorentina

Palermo are 7th placed atm, only 3 pts behind the place that leads to UEFA. Catania and Udinese play for pride, Juve pffffff, while Roma and Fiorentina are still fighting for CL (God knows if they'll need pts at all at the time they play Milan).

Milan have 4 of the teams from top7 still to play with, and they also have two tricky trips to Catania and Udine.
    So yes, their schedule is much tougher than ours.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Guess we'll see:

Buffon
    Grygera/Zebina - Mellberg - Legro - Molinaro
    Camoranesi - Poulsen - Marchisio - Nedved/Giovinco
    Iaquinta - Del Piero

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    I am tired of seeing the same lineups...i cant wait to freshen up this team this summer. It is depressing to keep seeing grygera, molinaro, legro, mellberg in the lineups over and over again.

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
    Is Chiellini suspended?
    Yeah I think. Copy and pasted this from Juve's site.

""Besides, since the Portuguese player received a direct red card he will also remain in the list of players who reached the yellow card limit together with Amauri, Nedved, Chiellini and Grygera""

Joaco

the cronopio
    Dec 11, 2005
    Yeah I think. Copy and pasted this from Juve's site.

""Besides, since the Portuguese player received a direct red card he will also remain in the list of players who reached the yellow card limit together with Amauri, Nedved, Chiellini and Grygera""
    Thanks

So, Amauri, Nedved Grygera and Chiellini are suspended?

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
    Oct 16, 2007
    Is Chiellini suspended?
    He is injured,this is from juve website before lazio game :

The morning session in Vinovo saw the team involved in a fine-tuning session but also presented a negative surprise, that of not seeing Chiellini on the field due to a muscle problem. The defender from Livorno will definitely not be available even for the next away match in Reggio Calabria

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    yey!!!!!!!!!!!! more injuries :)

i would like to see ariaudio again, hopefully giovinco and oh crap marchionni :(.
    nedved in the middle? along marchiso.

umm trez del piero up front.
    god cant we play fausto instead of marchionni?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)