[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (8 Viewers)

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
yey!!!!!!!!!!!! more injuries :)

i would like to see ariaudio again, hopefully giovinco and oh crap marchionni :(.
nedved in the middle? along marchiso.

umm trez del piero up front.
god cant we play fausto instead of marchionni?
isn't camo back from suspension ?

hopefully Ariuado at least gets the nod, i certainly want to see more of him.

We will need to win those games against the smaller teams because we still have to play Milan and Lazio, and I don't want to end up 3rd.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Bologna-Genoa: Orsato
Chievo-Udinese (sabato ore 18): Celi
Fiorentina-Roma (sabato ore 20.30): Banti
Lazio-Atalanta: Romeo
Lecce-Catania: Gervasoni
Milan-Palermo: Rizzoli
Napoli-Inter (domenica ore 20.30): Rosetti
Reggina-Juventus: Saccani
Sampdoria-Cagliari: Gava
Torino-Siena: Damato.

yamo93

Loyal Juventino
Jan 17, 2008
Let's take three well-deserved points now. We will have to be at our best. I want some real bad ass winning mentality on the pitch when facing these guys. Forza Juve per tutta l'eternità!

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #33
    Isn't posting drunk fun?
    It is, but it's better if the guys you're talking to are also drunk. One day the two of us should get drunk at the same time and post here.
    I'll ask Jack, Bozi or Greg to give you mod powers for the night. We'll ban all those who disagree with us or laugh at us.

OP
    Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #34
    Oh Alen, maybe you should apologize to a few posters for calling them assholes and imbeciles. :D
    Technically, i didn't call them that because i see that i couldn't spell the words correctly.

And they are lucky i didn't ban them. :D

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It is, but it's better if the guys you're talking to are also drunk. One day the two of us should get drunk at the same time and post here.
    I'll ask Jack, Bozi or Greg to give you mod powers for the night. We'll ban all those who disagree with us or laugh at us.
    :tup: :D

Burke will be along for the ride as well.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    :lol: :tup: do it it would be hilarious

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)