[SERIE A] Reggina Calcio 2-2 JUVENTUS (April 26th 2009) SUNDAY 15:00 CET (7 Viewers)

OP
Alen

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
  • Thread Starter #47
    Yes, he's out.
    Expected to be back on time for the match against Lecce next week.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Guys, I expect a draw at best here. Not to be the ever-pessimist Vinman about it. But I don't see this squad having its act together, Reggina is at home, and Reggina is fighting like hell at the bottom of the table.

blondu

Grazie Ale
    Nov 9, 2006
    Guys, I expect a draw at best here. Not to be the ever-pessimist Vinman about it. But I don't see this squad having its act together, Reggina is at home, and Reggina is fighting like hell at the bottom of the table.
    if we go there calm, relaxed(hopefully, cuz that pressure/tension to catch merda is gone), doing our business we will get the 3 points..

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
    Oct 16, 2007
    Its same story for lecce next weak (empty stadium),and after that its milan in san siro ! not good news for ranieri.

SoulSiick

Schizoid Man
    Oct 16, 2007
    Juventus.com :

Unwinding session for Juventus, three days before the match against Reggina on schedule for Sunday at the Granillo. Warm-up and tactical work were the ingredients of today’s session which did not see the participation of Nicola Legrottaglie and Giorgio Chiellini. The first is still suffering from the after-effects of intestinal influenza which stopped him from playing against Lazio, whilst the second is suffering of a muscular problem which will stop him from taking part in the away match in Calabria.
    So,no legro and chiellini ? that will be fun :D

Dario Knezevic suffered a blow to the ankle and his conditions will be evaluated tomorrow
    why he even train ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)