[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (4 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Wait. Let me get this straight.

People are whining we lost this? Are people aware that we have a CL match on Tuesday, possibly most important match we had over the past 5 years? Are people aware that we're allowed to drop points considering the huge advantage and the fact that Serie A is pretty much won already, long time ago? And no, Roma is not going to win Serie A, get over it already.

Are people aware that the last time we lost was on round 9 against Genoa? Today was round 30 btw.

Some people :lol2:

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #198
    We'll be lucky to finish in the top 3 after this

Am I right gang?
    If you take badass and cronios seriously you would think we already lost the CL and our Serie A season is collapsing because our bench lost to Parma

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    What a bad game... ugh...

Not a good performance from Coman too. Not a good performance from the whole team to be honest. We are still +14 pts though. So, no worries for now.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    Wait. Let me get this straight.

People are whining we lost this? Are people aware that we have a CL match on Tuesday, possibly most important match we had over the past 5 years? Are people aware that we're allowed to drop points considering the huge advantage and the fact that Serie A is pretty much won already, long time ago? And no, Roma is not going to win Serie A, get over it already.

Are people aware that the last time we lost was on round 9 against Genoa? Today was round 30 btw.

Some people :lol2:
    dewd, relax :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)