[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (2 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #224
    Good omen before the CL match imo.

We'll beat Monaco 3-0 now.Just watch.
    According to some here our momentum has taken a turn for the worse and the single reason behind our season collapsing is we spent millions on depth that can't beat Parma :lol:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    :sergio:

Thank God you aren't the coach. Thank God.
    great response :howler: thank God you aren't the coach neither since you would have told the players to lose today because it was the perfect time :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

According to some here our momentum has taken a turn for the worse and the single reason behind our season collapsing is we spent millions on depth that can't beat Parma :lol:
    but but but it was the perfect time to lose :sergio: because we just showed up today with the intention to lose

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    We didnt care for a second .... We only made back passes even though being 1:0 behind... Btw I dont buy this Coman hype..yeah that game was not important but that's the only chances he will get

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    We didnt care for a second .... We only made back passes even though being 1:0 behind... Btw I dont buy this Coman hype..yeah that game was not important but that's the only chances he will get
    if Coman can't even take his chances in these sort of matches then he only justifies his place on the bench, his decision making today was very poor to say the least

mondo1

May 14, 2006
    if Coman can't even take his chances in these sort of matches then he only justifies his place on the bench, his decision making today was very poor to say the least
    True that , why would allergri let him play in big games when he plays like that vs Parma. Okay it's hard to do well when the team decides to stop playing but overall he did poor. And he must realise that he has to perform in games like these

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Wait. Let me get this straight.

People are whining we lost this? Are people aware that we have a CL match on Tuesday, possibly most important match we had over the past 5 years? Are people aware that we're allowed to drop points considering the huge advantage and the fact that Serie A is pretty much won already, long time ago? And no, Roma is not going to win Serie A, get over it already.

Are people aware that the last time we lost was on round 9 against Genoa? Today was round 30 btw.

Some people :lol2:
    Fully agree, except for Monaco being our biggest game in years. No need to hyperbole here, it's not even in the top 3 of this year arguably.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    great response :howler: thank God you aren't the coach neither since you would have told the players to lose today because it was the perfect time :howler:

- - - Updated - - -

but but but it was the perfect time to lose :sergio: because we just showed up today with the intention to lose
    I read your posts since ages and I know you since you were Badass Devil with the hilarious story about the chilean friend of Vidal. You are a passionate fan and I respect that a lot, but you hate Allegri so much that right now the hate towards him is more important than the love you have for Juve.

We are in the final stages of the season. I would suggest for you to leave the negative emotions for the end of the season and to support the team and our current coach. We are in the midst of April and we have a chance for a treble. If we are not happy right now, I don't know when we could be...

As a fellow juventini I truly love you, dude. Don't go on the path of hate.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Fully agree, except for Monaco being our biggest game in years. No need to hyperbole here, it's not even in the top 3 of this year arguably.
    What?

We have a chance to reach semi finals of the CL and bring this club to old path of European glory. What was more important, securing 100 points in Serie A? And this year? Oh come on...

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    What?

We have a chance to reach semi finals of the CL and bring this club to old path of European glory. What was more important, securing 100 points in Serie A? And this year? Oh come on...
    No, but getting out of the group stages was more important for example.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #236

- - - Updated - - -

I know you aren't this dense in real life. You simply can't be.

You're right. Because losing on Tuesday is the exact same thing as long today, right? :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I read your posts since ages and I know you since you were Badass Devil with the hilarious story about the chilean friend of Vidal. You are a passionate fan and I respect that a lot, but you hate Allegri so much that right now the hate towards him is more important than the love you have for Juve.

We are in the final stages of the season. I would suggest for you to leave the negative emotions for the end of the season and to support the team and our current coach. We are in the midst of April and we have a chance for a treble. If we are not happy right now, I don't know when we could be...

:agree:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006

this has nothing to do with 'hating allegri' but to read stuff like "perfect match to lose" from someone trying to put a twist to today's terrible performance is really pathetic. We are Juventus and we play to win! not just turn up without a care in the world, what is worse is that the majority of this forum mocked roma for drawing to parma earlier in the season now we look even more stupid for losing to them to then just say "oh well it was the perfect time to lose" when we have arguably our biggest match of the season on Tuesday today was by no means a time to lose just like no other match is

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
    Aug 13, 2013
    Missed the game
    how did we play?
    can someone give a brief synopsis of the match today? i want to know if it makes sense watching

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)