[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (3 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #241

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    No, but getting out of the group stages was more important for example.
    That's a silly thing to say.

Then you could argue that Malmo and Olympiacos matches were more important than a CL final.

We're not getting reputation and money (meaning that our bars are not set low considering we're Juve) by beating them. We're getting it while reaching big stages -- which is exactly what this match represents.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
    this has nothing to do with 'hating allegri' but to read stuff like "perfect match to lose" from someone trying to put a twist to today's terrible performance is really pathetic. We are Juventus and we play to win! not just turn up without a care in the world, what is worse is that the majority of this forum mocked roma for drawing to parma earlier in the season now we look even more stupid for losing to them to then just say "oh well it was the perfect time to lose" when we have arguably our biggest match of the season on Tuesday today was by no means a time to lose just like no other match is
    We'll know the effect of today's result in Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.

Damn, I'm starting to feel nervous just thinking about how close we are to semis since 12 fucken years. :bitchslap:

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    If Conte were in charge he would have fielded the best 11 and he would have won the match but I don't know how our players would have felt on Tuesday.

Sassuolo just ahead of Benfica

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    Exactly. No reason to fret
    Yeah. I don't even know how anyone could be upset. We're at worst, 11 points up after the weekend with 8 rounds left. We didn't rush Tevez back into action. Our players didn't sweat too hard in today's game. We're set up well for the Monaco match. It's as though people think 1 bad result means our season has collapsed. Pathetic attitude. We were on a run of 6 straight matches without conceding, including smashing Dortmund 3-0 away in CL knockout match. We just smashed Fiorentina 3-0 away midweek to qualify for Coppa Final, which was much more important to an in-form Viola than to us. We're in fucking fantastic form. We clearly didn't give a shit today, and the game was hilarious to watch our players literally playing for the 0-0 from the get-go.

Anyone having a meltdown about this match, or using it to criticize Allegri or Marotta is supremely retarded.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    this has nothing to do with 'hating allegri' but to read stuff like "perfect match to lose" from someone trying to put a twist to today's terrible performance is really pathetic. We are Juventus and we play to win! not just turn up without a care in the world, what is worse is that the majority of this forum mocked roma for drawing to parma earlier in the season now we look even more stupid for losing to them to then just say "oh well it was the perfect time to lose" when we have arguably our biggest match of the season on Tuesday today was by no means a time to lose just like no other match is
    You are idiot if you compare that game to this one, first of all, at the time Parma was really, while now they are much more stable, and they are actually getting results, but even that is not a point, the point is we can afford to loose this game, unlike Roma, they were in desperate need for a win, so please stop clutching straws.

No one is happy we lost a 3 points to a poor team, but considering circumstances, our last game against Fiorentina and game ahead of us, no one should complain.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #253
    Yeah. I don't even know how anyone could be upset. We're at worst, 11 points up after the weekend with 8 rounds left. We didn't rush Tevez back into action. Our players didn't sweat too hard in today's game. We're set up well for the Monaco match. It's as though people think 1 bad result means our season has collapsed. Pathetic attitude. We were on a run of 6 straight matches without conceding, including smashing Dortmund 3-0 away in CL knockout match. We just smashed Fiorentina 3-0 away midweek to qualify for Coppa Final, which was much more important to an in-form Viola than to us. We're in fucking fantastic form. We clearly didn't give a shit today, and the game was hilarious to watch our players literally playing for the 0-0 from the get-go.

Anyone having a meltdown about this match, or using it to criticize Allegri or Marotta is supremely retarded.
    :tup: to all of it.

Great post

- - - Updated - - -

You are idiot if you compare that game to this one, first of all, at the time Parma was really, while now they are much more stable, and they are actually getting results, but even that is not a point, the point is we can afford to loose this game, unlike Roma, they were in desperate need for a win, so please stop clutching straws.

No one is happy we lost a 3 points to a poor team, but considering circumstances, our last game against Fiorentina and game ahead of us, no one should complain.
    :tup:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
    If Conte were in charge he would have fielded the best 11 and he would have won the match but I don't know how our players would have felt on Tuesday.

Sassuolo just ahead of Benfica
    :lol:

Yes. We'd be exhausted and lining up in Europa Quarters and getting battered by Wolfsburg on Thursday if Conte were still the coach.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
    Jan 16, 2013

I don't even need to go back a few pages back to know Badass probably did that. :lol:

And to those having a meltdown, get a life. This defeat didn't mean shit. It's not a reason to worry as we have showed up every time we played an important match. We just had a bad day.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    I really don't care about the result.

But what I don't like is that guys like Marchisio and Vidal played the game. But I guess Allegri knows better than me who he should rest.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #259
    I don't even need to go back a few pages back to know Badass probably did that. :lol:

And to those having a meltdown, get a life. This defeat didn't mean shit. It's not a reason to worry as we have showed up every time we played an important match. We just had a bad day.
    exactly. BD is as predictable as one can be

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011

Ovakvog tenakre ni majka nemoze ljubiti

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)