[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (7 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #201
    Wait. Let me get this straight.

People are whining we lost this? Are people aware that we have a CL match on Tuesday, possibly most important match we had over the past 5 years? Are people aware that we're allowed to drop points considering the huge advantage and the fact that Serie A is pretty much won already, long time ago? And no, Roma is not going to win Serie A, get over it already.

Are people aware that the last time we lost was on round 9 against Genoa? Today was round 30 btw.

Some people :lol2:
    This.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
    Dec 10, 2004
    Wait. Let me get this straight.

People are whining we lost this? Are people aware that we have a CL match on Tuesday, possibly most important match we had over the past 5 years? Are people aware that we're allowed to drop points considering the huge advantage and the fact that Serie A is pretty much won already, long time ago? And no, Roma is not going to win Serie A, get over it already.

Are people aware that the last time we lost was on round 9 against Genoa? Today was round 30 btw.

Some people :lol2:
    :agree:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I am pissed off by the lost but I can swallow this(although not easily).
    Few things came to my mind.
    1.Llorente should NEVER be a starter for us.NEVER. We should gave him to other team for free.Just finish with this guy.Either he is fouling somebody or offside or idiot passing.There is no fourth option.
    2.Coman although we all love him played like shit today.Just to touch him and he falls.Bad display.I am starting to think that he is not that good like we are thinking it is.
    3.Pepe is finished.Just continue his passing with his head down,Doesn't have to look to whom he pass.Just pass and let's see what happens.
    4.Why Allegri kept Llorente for a whole game and not put Matri?
    5.Padoin although does the job is better on the right.I think that De Ceglie(if he was available) would do a better job there on the left.
    6.I don't understand that sub for Pereyra if that was just to save him for Monaco.
    7.Defender Vitale to sub attacker Coman when we are losing 1-0???????
    Anyway you just can't lose to a last team in a league doesn't matter if we are way ahead of Roma rats.

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #208
    the vitale sub made absolutely no sense, if anything I don't even know why Matri didn't come on, at least for Llorente
    holy shit badass...could it possibly be because we didn't really care about the game today that maybe Allegri didn't want to run risks of injuries to anyone?

fucking hel

- - - Updated - - -

we lose and the same fucking people come out of the cracks :lol:

Like clockwork

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    holy shit badass...could it possibly be because we didn't really care about the game today that maybe Allegri didn't want to run risks of injuries to anyone?

fucking hel

- - - Updated - - -

we lose and the same fucking people come out of the cracks :lol:

Like clockwork
    what risk is there in playing matri? its not like he's going to play against monaco is he? :howler: and neither is coman so again why sub him off for vitale?

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #211
    what risk is there in playing matri? its not like he's going to play against monaco is he? :howler: and neither is coman so again why sub him off for vitale?
    why does it matter we have a much tougher run of games in Serie A after Monaco so why run risks? If any game this season was perfect to lose it was this one.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    why does it matter we have a much tougher run of games in Serie A after Monaco so why run risks? If any game this season was perfect to lose it was this one.
    of course it matters, when ideally we want to be going into the monaco game with momentum, in a match when we're chasing the game and we stick on vitale for an attacker when putting on matri would have made better sense again what is this risk you keep talking about? no game is ever perfect to lose so I have no idea what the hell you are on about

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #219
    of course it matters, when ideally we want to be going into the monaco game with momentum, in a match when we're chasing the game and we stick on vitale for an attacker when putting on matri would have made better sense again what is this risk you keep talking about? no game is ever perfect to lose so I have no idea what the hell you are on about
    :sergio:

Thank God you aren't the coach. Thank God.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)