[Serie A] Parma 1-0 JUVENTUS (April 11th, 2015) (14 Viewers)

MoM vs Parma

• Storari

• Chiellini

• Ogbonna

• Padoin

• Licht

• Marchisio

• Vidal

• Sturaro

• Pereyra

• Coman

• Llorente

• Morata

• Pepe

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Im not happy for Parma,.. but coundt care less. If we were going to lose a game.. it could be this one. After this..we have pretty tight fixtures...so the time for bench warmers was now. We need to go out on midweek and win

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
a match to forget, one of our ugliest of the season, maybe the next vs Lazio will be even worse.
Hopefully it will not affect us, we are currently focused on the CL.
Allegri has used more starters than he could, placing to trust to our depth, but its obviously not good enough and we have been wasting all those millions for no reason...

OP

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #148
    Vidal was horrible. I dont know how long Juve is going to wait for him to start performing.
    yeah he was bad today but I really don't think anyone took today seriously. I mean, Pepe & Vitale played that says a lot :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    Bad loss actually. With Lazio to come next week when we have CL commitments, i don't want us to lose 6 points back to back weekends. Its going to be a tricky few weekends to come in the league as well. Parma would've given us a buffer of maybe allowing an easier ride against lazio. Now i can see us our starting 11 play 3 games on the trot the next 10 days.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Terrible. Oh well hopefully it's a good wake up before the CL. Coman shouldn't be judged based on this game. He created 2 chances on a night where we had about 4. Nando is awful and should not have started.
    :tup: li liked what i saw of him considering the circumstances. had some nice chances that he created on his own. he needs to gain some strength though, gets pushed around rather easily. we dont want him to become another Giovinco after all :D

OP

Hust

Hustini
    May 29, 2005
  • Thread Starter #153
    a match to forget, one of our ugliest of the season, maybe the next vs Lazio will be even worse.
    Allegri has used more starters than he could, placing to trust to our depth, but its obviously not good enough and we have been wasting all those millions for no reason...
    @Mark ban this guy. He only shows up when we lose and I feel a disturbance in the force. He needs to go

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Knew this had huge potential to drop points.

Really bad game, we only seemed interested in the 93rd minute. We just didn't have the right attitude and probably too focused on Monaco. Should just forget this game and move on.

On a side note, isn't it funny how some members only pop up when we lose? Its like they sit and wait for it to happen every game......

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
    Sep 21, 2008
    Knew this had huge potential to drop points.

Really bad game, we only seemed interested in the 93rd minute. We just didn't have the right attitude and probably too focused on Monaco. Should just forget this game and move on.

On a side note, isn't it funny how some members only pop up when we lose? Its like they sit and wait for it to happen every game......
    It's because that's the only way they can contribute to the forum since they don't really understand what's going on on the field and can't actually analyze or think for themselves. It's easier to post something when you lose.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
    Dec 27, 2005
    Fuck off you fuckin' troll, where were you after Dortmund and Fiorentina match where our "depth" played significant role. You only came here after meaningless loss before our crucial CL game.

P.S. sorry mods I know that he is a troll, but sometimes I just can't stand trolls...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)