[Serie A] Palermo 0-3 JUVENTUS (29th November 2015) (8 Viewers)

Palermo 0-3 Juve Nov 29, 2015 - MoM

• Sturaro

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Chielini

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fantastic win on many levels. Three goals, a clean sheet, Mandzukic continuing his good form, our subs coming on and having a big impact and closing the gap on the top.

And the best of all? Mandzukic, Sturaro and Zaza ohhhh haters be mad tonight.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Fantastic win on many levels. Three goals, a clean sheet, Mandzukic continuing his good form, our subs coming on and having a big impact and closing the gap on the top.

And the best of all? Mandzukic, Sturaro and Zaza ohhhh haters be mad tonight.
I literally said Sturaro is so terrible immediately before he scored. :lol:

And Ocelot called Zaza the Sturaro of attackers right before both of them scored. :lol:

Tuz moments :heart:

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Very important win.

I hope this team stays humble after these important wins in past few weeks. There's long road ahead and many of them are still young.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
What @Ocelot meant was that both are incredible players who can score at any point in time. Don't try to put this on him.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Fun game. The discipline in the defence is reassuring. Movement at the back looks like old times. As the BT commentators said the last two goals were a combination of youth. :touched:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
icemaη;5150321 said:
What @Ocelot meant was that both are incredible players who can score at any point in time. Don't try to put this on him.
I actually meant that both are technically limited players, but with great grinta & determination. They're both kinda bald, young, & Italian as well.

May 22, 2013
After some thought i think my man of the match will go to Pogba (why isn't he on the poll?)

What a game he had tonight. A lot of fine displays, but he dictated the pace after a messy first fifteen minutes. Really thought that this was a team effort though, loads of fine inputs from all around the pitch, but no one were outstanding for the entire 90 minutes. Was a pleasant match to watch, really needed such a game, where we seem to be able to be secure at the back and then K.O. them whenever they let their guard down for just a moment

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Excellent 3 points... Sturaro even with the goal was our lowest point, when JGC and him try to play together it was really junior level...

Dybala amazing cross and I miss AS

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)