[Serie A] Palermo 0-3 JUVENTUS (29th November 2015) (10 Viewers)

Palermo 0-3 Juve Nov 29, 2015 - MoM

• Sturaro

• Marchisio

• Dybala

• Chielini

• Cuadrado

• Mandzukic

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Barzagli Bonucci Chiellini

Cuadrado Khedira Marchisio Pereyra AlexSandro

Dybala Morata/Mandzu

this please, if Khedira and Pereyra are fit

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
They arent, what now chief?
didnt Allegri say few days ago that Khedira will train with the group in 4 days. if so, he should be fit for Lazio. also, Pereyras 4 weeks should be over by now since he got injured vs Atalanta (25th October)

but anyway, if they dont play then

Sturaro Marchisio Padoin

depth :touched:

Lemina is also not fit i assume

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Our midfield has always been strong. For the last handful of years its been the strongest in Italy and still is IMO. In the beginning of the season our strikers weren't clicking yet and our back four defence was sloppy.

I hate the 3-5-2, but its been a revelation for us for the last month. Our defence is more tidy and we've patched things up from before. We were leaking goals left, right and centre in the first month and a half. But also, Mandzukic and Dybala are forming some great chemistry and its really showing. Mandzukic is regaining some fine form and Dybala is improving everyday as a support striker.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
time for 4-2-3-1?

-Lichtsteiner--Barzagli--Bonucci--Evra-
----------Sturaro--Marchisio-------
--Cuadrado----Dybala-----AlexSandro-
----------------Morata-------------------
until we get a kickazz treq..or per4eyra is back... i dont see allegri ditching the 352

i dont like it one bit... because of the bad taste of contes bullshid

but this 352 with sandro and dybala seem to be working. the stats are showing and we have been winning with it by staying away from hernanes and cuadrado

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Huge, huge win psychologically. We needed to win here to maintain or good run of form and also show the 4 teams above us that we are still in it. The past 3 games, I've seen the Juve of 14/15 again. Solid as fuck defensively, barely giving an inch to the other team, and winning games even if playing badly. Still think we can win the title this year, but I'm glad the lads are taking it one game at a time. Best way to do it.

Jul 20, 2012
Huge, huge win psychologically. We needed to win here to maintain or good run of form and also show the 4 teams above us that we are still in it. The past 3 games, I've seen the Juve of 14/15 again. Solid as $#@! defensively, barely giving an inch to the other team, and winning games even if playing badly. Still think we can win the title this year, but I'm glad the lads are taking it one game at a time. Best way to do it.
We will win the title this year*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)