Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 30, 2006
i ask the same question every wekk but... is it on english tv? thanks for help anyway lets try to get all 3 points. i think we shud start with palladini but if we need some goals urgent then bring on iaquinta. it will be a hard game but we have the potential to get the points fairly easy

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
No they r not showing the game,they dont have the rights of Napoli's home games.
But hopefully art will show it,I am still waitin for a confirmation from Corvette.

I think RAI International 3 & SKY Calcio will show it.
hmm yea i was wondering the same thing...should be a great match

Morra10

Apr 30, 2006
--------------------buffon---------------------

--grygera-----legro----chiellni---molinaro--

----------nocerino----------zanetti------------
----------------------tiago----------------------

---iaquinta----------Trez-----------DP---------

If almiron starts ahead of tiago it will only prove that tiago is on his way out.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I watched Napoli v Roma on FSC last saturday (it was a Roma home game...maybe thats why)

FSC is showing Cagliari-Torino instead :(
I watched Roma - Napoli as well, it was played in Rome. My TV network has rights for most Serie A home games but not Napoli. Palermo home games are also messed up I think. I can try to find what teams have weird rights and list them because when we play those teams we won't be able to watch unless we have SKY Italia. Anyway, this whole problem will be solved by next season because they have finally come to a solution to the leauge TV coverage. I think as of next season TV stations can buy the rights to the whole league and that also includes Serie B.

narchi

Jul 2, 2006
I have a question for Croatia boys. Do you have any information which sport event will be on saturday evening on HTV2? Is it possible that you will have a match between Juve and Napoli?

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I have a question for Croatia boys. Do you have any information which sport event will be on saturday evening on HTV2? Is it possible that you will have a match between Juve and Napoli?
No Juve match this time. :cry: If only it was on Sunday. :sigh:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
the thread has gone from possible formations and starters to who is going to show the damn match....

I thought we were out of Serie B ??:frown:

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
I got the explanation from "pilaf" over at the myp2p.eu forums-

Not only USA, but the whole world, including Italy. The president of Napoli, DeLaurentis, doesnt let the MediaSet (Skysport italia) or RAI cameras into the stadium, he hasn't given the rights to anyone in Italy. I think the only way to watch it it will be through the Napoli website, they were supposed to put a feed up for PPV on the Napoli site only.
The point is that De Laurentis is insane, like most presidents of the smaller teams in Italy, he doesnt like anyone else, and wants to do as he wants, thinking that everyone else is against him.., therefore damaging fans like u and me who want to watch football !

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Anyone remember the Coppa game against them last season? We found a stream that shows the crowd, we might be lucky to find such a thing this time.

Sep 14, 2003
Seems bizarre they bothered scheduling the match for a Saturday night prime time when barely anyone will be able to watch it.

Oh well, as long as we win I guess..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)