Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
This is the worst formation I've ever seen in my life.

Nocerino on the right.:disagree:
No Trezy:disagree:
Amiron:disagree:
Palladino as a wing.:disagree:
Cmooon.

Nocerino wouldn't really play as a winger. It would be three across the middle with Palladino in a more advanced wing position. I'm not sure if you've been watching us this season or not but when Palladino plays it's as a winger. He played on the right wing against Torino and was great. As for Almiron, Ranieri clearly prefers him to Tiago so I put him in. I chose Iaquinta over Trezeguet because he offers more on the counter attack and does a lot more work.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Both!:p

Buffon
Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro/Sali?
Nocerino - Zanetti
Iaquinta --------------------Palladino
Trez - Del Piero​

If Camo is ready, give him a run as a sub. (Rest DP, push Vinny forward alongside Trez). Let him ease his way back into the team.

Can Brazzo play LB? He might be better there than Molinaro.
don't you think a 4-2-4 is a bit extreme considering we are playing against Napoli at the San paolo?

I'd play with:

----------------------Gigi-------------------------
Grygera-------Legro--------Chiellini----------Criscito/Molinaro
----------------Zanetti---------------Nocerino--------------------
-------------------------Almiron/Tiago----------------------------
----Iaquinta/Palladino----------------------------Del Piero
--------------------------Trezeguet-----------------------

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I'd give Criscito a chance to play as a CB next to Legro with Chiellini playing as a LB.

----------------------- Buffon
Grygera ----- Legro ----- Criscito --- Chiellini
----------- Nocerino ----- Zanetti
-----------------------Tiago
---- Palladino ----- Trezeguet --- Del Piero

Then if Iaquinta is feeling better somewhere during the game sub one of the forwards and let him play.
The midweek I'd bench DP because we need his experience against Inter.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Don't you just love it how all our formations are different ?
Back in Capello time we all know who's gonna play.
Ranieri is driving us crazy
:p

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I'd give Criscito a chance to play as a CB next to Legro with Chiellini playing as a LB.

----------------------- Buffon
Grygera ----- Legro ----- Criscito --- Chiellini
----------- Nocerino ----- Zanetti
-----------------------Tiago
---- Palladino ----- Trezeguet --- Del Piero

Then if Iaquinta is feeling better somewhere during the game sub one of the forwards and let him play.
The midweek I'd bench DP because we need his experience against Inter.
Why would you change anything about the back four? Chiellini's been doing a good job at centre back and we've only conceded one goal in three games with this defensive line. No need to experiment away to a good team like Napoli.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
Why would you change anything about the back four? Chiellini's been doing a good job at centre back and we've only conceded one goal in three games with this defensive line. No need to experiment away to a good team like Napoli.
:agree:

Molinaro has done well, & if it ain't broke........

May 21, 2007
just an experimental formation...very attacking and unlikely but we need to get Tiago in the FUCKING team!!!!

DP Trezegol

Tiago

Sali Iaguinta/Palla

Zanetti Nocerino

Chiellini Legro Grygera

Buffon

Sep 26, 2007
Check your local sports bars they could be playing it. For anyone in the NYC area Nevada Smith's will be playing it so I know where I will be.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
it will tough game for juve , napoli will play with their fans behind them after they were banned for a couple of matches.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
We will have 3 games in one week and im sure that we will have to play other guys too, not just our usual back 4. Zebina havent played for long time and against Napoli he could show his skills that kills, im sure that he is better than Grygera if we talk about offensive work + being without Neddy we deadly need someone who can cross. Molinaro almost screwed us when he had to play against Foggia and im sure that Lavezzi will rape us if we will let him play against Molinaro, so bring in Criscito who can stop him or Salih, who can rape him in Napoli pitchside. Air guy against Lavezzi aint good idea. :frown: This is the game were we can deal without Zanetti and give Almiron and Tiago some playing time, im sure, that Almiron can do the Zanetti role in midfield and Tiago can play a bit more offensive role. Anyway, im sure that even my experimental starting 11 will beat LGDS :D

Gigi, Zebina-Legro-Giorgio-Brazzo, Nocerino-Almiron, Tiago, Alex-Palla, Trez.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
I wouldn't mind seeing this.

Buffon

Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro

Zanetti - Nocerino

Almiron/Tiago

Iaquinta - Trezeguet - Del Piero/Palladino
I would go for something like that but alex starting and depending on Iaquinta's fitness it between him and palla on the right.

I saw Napoli play on the weekend and although their defense is weak their attacking play is strong and that was evident to many since last season. Also they are tough on the ball and they just frustrated Roma something that Ranieri will have to bring up with the squad.

Considering their defense is weak we will need to make use as much chances as we could as the thing Roma didn't do is kill them off. That has been an issue with us in the past two weeks, so lets hope we improve on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)