Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
If we are to play a trident attack, I would play Palladino for the simple reason that Iaquinta can't be fully fit having missed the last couple of games.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
So this is mine:

Buffon
Zebina-Legro-Chiellini-Brazzo
Nocerino-Almiron/Zanetti
Tiago
Del Piero-Trez-Palla

I would prefer very attacking side with attractive fullbacks and trident attack. Iaquinta coming on in second half as Alex sub, i doubt that Vinnie can play full 90 minutes effective. We should try Brazzo in LB, as this is our weak point, Molinaro isnt so good to be starter for all matches. Zanetti didnt do well in last match, and maybe we can give Almiron a chance to shine with long balls and long shots.

Mar 24, 2006
So this is mine:

Buffon
Nocerino-Almiron/Zanetti
Tiago
Del Piero-Trez-Palla

I would prefer very attacking side with attractive fullbacks and trident attack. Iaquinta coming on in second half as Alex sub, i doubt that Vinnie can play full 90 minutes effective. We should try Brazzo in LB, as this is our weak point, Molinaro isnt so good to be starter for all matches. Zanetti didnt do well in last match, and maybe we can give Almiron a chance to shine with long balls and long shots.
Grygera for Zebina and Tiago for Almiron , he deserved for this chance , and you're done :)

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
So this is mine:

Buffon
Nocerino-Almiron/Zanetti
Tiago
Del Piero-Trez-Palla

I would prefer very attacking side with attractive fullback and trident attack. Iaquinta coming on in second half as Alex sub, i doubt that Vinnie can play full 90 minutes effective. We should try Brazzo in LB, as this is our weak point, Molinaro isnt so good to be starter for all matches. Zanetti didnt do well in last match, and maybe we can give Almiron a chance to shine with long balls and long shots.
Personally I'd say that Grygera is better looking than Zebina.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
If we are to play a trident attack, I would play Palladino for the simple reason that Iaquinta can't be fully fit having missed the last couple of games.
Palladino has been doing good on the right & Iaquinta on the left.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
That's what I would like to see

Buffon
Grygera Legrottaglie Chiellini Molinaro
Nocerino Zanetti Tiago
Del Piero Trezeguet Palladino

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
This is the worst formation I've ever seen in my life.
:rofl:
Sorry Stu, i don't like it also.

Napoli are typical counter-attacking team and they play similar (same) football we play on our away matches.
Udinese and Roma conceeded 9 goals from Napoli, when Napoli were the guests. They really have deadly counters and they have great pace on the break (as Mancini said :p )

Hamsyk and Lavezzi are the ones to be stopped.

We are not a team that attacks all the time and that is able to hold possesion so i doubt we'll leave too much space for them to counter-attack us.
I guess that's why Ranieri will decide to pick a combative midfield and three-men attack. I don't like the idea of Nocerino on the right but i think that's where he'll play while Salihamidzic will take the LM position.

This is what i expect to see ( i don't like this formation, though) :
-------------Buffon-----------------
Grygera-Legro-Chiellini-Molinaro
--Nocerino-Zanetti-Salihamidzic--
Iaquinta-----------------Del Piero
--------------Trez-------------

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #31
    If we play 3 in front then I want Criscito at LB so he can mark Lavezzi. I don't trust Molinaro's defending yet.

It's also time we give Tiago a shot. Chiellini also cried about not having a decent contract for all he did in the past. Ranieri shut him up and gave him a chance to play and you know the rest.

Buffon

Grygera-Legrottaglie-Chiellini-Criscito

Tiago-Zanetti-Nocerino

Iaquinta-Trezeguet-Palladino

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
    Camo apparently had a great performance in training, scoring a brace. He seems very close to returning :weee:.

Getting Iaquinta and Camo fully fit before the Inter game, will make us so much stronger.

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #36
    Surely you'd play Ale against Napoli & Inter, rest him midweek v Empoli then?
    no, I'd play him vs Empoli and play Iaquinta-Trez-Neddy vs Inter and DP coming in for who know's who and score the winner on a free kick.

:p

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
    Aug 25, 2006
    Iaquinta or Palladino is the main question.
    Both!:p

Buffon
    Grygera - Legro - Chiellini - Molinaro/Sali?
    Nocerino - Zanetti
    Iaquinta --------------------Palladino
    Trez - Del Piero​

If Camo is ready, give him a run as a sub. (Rest DP, push Vinny forward alongside Trez). Let him ease his way back into the team.

Can Brazzo play LB? He might be better there than Molinaro.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
    I'd play 4-3-3 with this formation

Buffon
    Grygera - Legro - Zebina - Chiellini
    Nocerino - Zanetti - Tiago
    Palladino - Trezeguet - Del Piero

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)