Serie A: Napoli vs Juventus [October 27th 2007] (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2002
After watching their game against Roma, I am sure we can come back from Napoli with a point or hopefully three. The key for this game is not to treat them the same way we did to Fiorentina. The more chances we create the better, their keeper is weak.
A point away to Napoli will be a good result for us.

You are right about their keeper being a bit suspect, therefore, if we can get down the wings and get some good crosses in to the area he will struggle.

Time for pace and youth?

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
I cant say I agree with any formation that involves tampering with the back 4. We've tampering enough s it is to find a sound defensive formula and we seem to have found one.

One of my mates and I were discussing how we also need Grygera to get the crossing game he had for Ajax back (and for the national team). It got us discussing wheather it would've been better to secure Darijo Srna instead of Zdenek when we did. Any way, heres what I hope to see on Sat

-------------------------Buffon------------------------------
--Grygera----------Legro------Chiellini--------Molinaro---
-----------Nocerino------Zanetti------Almirion/Tiago------
-----------Palla----------Trezz---------Delps---------------

Sep 19, 2006
JUVENTUS, CAMORANESI E MARCHIONNI READY FOR INTER

(AGI/ITALPRESS) - Vinovo, Oct 23 - Good news for Claudio Ranieri, the injured players are about to return. Vincenzo Iaquinta has completely recovered from last week's bronchial flu and will be available for Saturday's match against Napoli.
After that match Juventus will have two home matches in a row, first against Empoli and then on Sunday 4 November against Inter, a super challenge. By that time Marchionni and Camoranesi will probably be back. Both had re-joined the group a week ago. This morning Camoranesi scored even a couple of goals, meaning that he is back in shape. Camoranesi played with Legrottaglie, Molinaro, Zanetti, Tiago, Nedved, Olivera and Del Piero against Grygera, Criscito, Salihamidzic, Marchionni, Nocerino, Almiron, Palladino and Iaquinta. Buffon and Adrade did not play. Boumsung trained separately both in the gym and outside. Also Zebina, Birindelli, Chiellini and Trezeguet trained separately in the gym. The sports judge has decided a one day suspension for Ranieri and a two day suspension for Pavel Nedved after they had both been sent out last Sunday in the game against Genoa.

http://www.agi.it/engsport/news/2007...n0084-art.html

Inter Merda

Can anybody open the (Juve_Inter) thread,I really need to trash talk their asses!

Triptonite

Jun 12, 2007
Although I am not happy that Nedved is not playing, but I think he did this on purpose so that Claudius FINNALY have to put Tiago in action.
The others will do fine...
How can we send a message to Claudius as a DEMAND to play Tiago?!

PUT TIAGO IN ACTION !! DO IT !! DO IT !!

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
Calcio Serie B
FROSINONE - BOLOGNA
Rai International 1,2,3
Sabato 27 ottobre 2007 ore 16.00 (ora it.)

Calcio Serie A
TORINO - CAGLIARI
Rai International 1,2,3 Africa
Sabato 27 ottobre 2007 ore 18.00 (ora it.)

Calcio Serie A
MILAN - ROMA
Domenica 28 ottobre 2007 ore 15.00 (ora it.)

Calcio Serie A
PALERMO - INTER
Domenica 28 ottobre 2007 ore 15.00 (ora it.)

Calcio Serie A
GENOA - FIORENTINA
Domenica 28 ottobre 2007 ore 20.30 (ora it.)

:wallbang: :wallbang: :wallbang:
Rai don t have tv rights from Napoli :wallbang:

Geof

May 14, 2004
So Ranieri is suspended for this one. What do you guys reckon that will change?

We'll have to trust on the tactical skills of our more experienced players to adapt during the game. I guess C.Ra will have a lot of briefing to do with Buffon, Zanetti and Alex?

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Use this link to watch the Juve-Napoli game. You might want to download the programs early and test them out on a diff game just to make sure they work when game time comes.
http://www.myp2p.eu/
I just hope Rai or FSC will be showing the Juve-Empoli game so i can tape it.
Shit i just checked FSC and they arent gonna sow Juve-Empoli or Juve-Napoli

Ahmed

Principino
Sep 3, 2006
guys in the Middle East is Al Jazeera showing this match??? I think they are not gonna show it live please correctme if im wrong

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
As much as I hate TV stations but we cannot blame them at all this time, it is Napoli that have fucked up TV rights.
I watched Napoli v Roma on FSC last saturday (it was a Roma home game...maybe thats why)

FSC is showing Cagliari-Torino instead :(

Sep 19, 2006
guys in the Middle East is Al Jazeera showing this match??? I think they are not gonna show it live please correctme if im wrong
No they r not showing the game,they dont have the rights of Napoli's home games.
But hopefully art will show it,I am still waitin for a confirmation from Corvette.

I think RAI International 3 & SKY Calcio will show it.

Sep 19, 2006
Palladino looking for a goal

Raffaele Palladino is preparing for a special match: the striker is one of the many Naples-born players in Juventus' squad, and for them Saturday evening's match is different from all the others. Besides, Raffaele has never played at the San Paolo against Napoli and Nedved's absence could mean a place on the team for him, even though, if he was to replace the Czech player, he'd have to play in midfield: “I hope it's my turn, Saturday's match is very important to me, because playing in my city would be a special thrill. I'm training well and I know I must take any chance I get, no matter how small, playing on the right wing or on the left, wherever I'm asked to. If I look at the first team regulars, I realize it isn't easy to play consistently, and with four strikers, as we're not playing in Europe, we have to learn to await our turn. I'm lucky in that I can adapt to different roles, even if I remain a striker at heart. I covered different positions in the matches I played up until now and last year also, I think I played more often in midfield than up front. It's not easy to adapt, to chase and mark opponents, but if it means playing in the first team I'll do it with pleasure”.

Apart from everything else, Raffaele also has a bone to pick with Napoli, as when he was very young he was rejected by the Club after a trial: “I was 13 or 14, and they didn't pick me, but I don't hold a grudge. It was better that way, as then I joined Juventus… Will I celebrate if I score? No, out of respect for my city and for the people I know there, but that doesn't mean I won't be trying to score, far from it, in fact I hope I do score! I and the other players from Naples like going back to our city, but we're aware that we're Juventus players and the respect that's due to the colours we wear, so, on the pitch, we'll only try and do what's good for Juve”. Analyzing the opponents, Palladino identifies two players to keep a close watch on: “Lavezzi is very good technically and can make life difficult for a lot of defenders. And then I also like Hamsik a lot, he comes from Serie B and he's young so I have a special eye for him. He impressed me on a technical level and for his speed”.

Saturday's game will be another important step towards the 4th of November, but Raffaele urges everyone not to focus exclusively on the game against the Nerazzurri: “Inter Milan have a great squad, with a lot of players and they can switch around. That's their advantage, but I'm convinced that the team with more stars doesn't always end up winning. We have the stars, but also other assets such as determination, desire to win and the fact we're close as a group. I'm awaiting that match anxiously, but in the locker room we say to each other that we mustn't only concentrate on the 4th of November; that would be a negative thing for us because it could make us underestimate other matches and that mustn't happen, because every game is worth three points”.

It's precisely thanks to this mentality that Juventus have immediately reached the first places in the League: “The Manager did well in giving us responsibility. We knew we could do well playing only once a week and being up there makes us very proud. Not playing in Europe is an advantage: we train real hard at the beginning of the week, then we recover near the end and on the Sunday we're in great shape and we have energy up to the very last minute, like in the derby”. Finally, a thought for Del Piero, who has recently renewed his contract and become a father too: “We congratulated Alex because he deserved a new contract: he's our captain, our leader and it's important to know that we can still have him with us for another two seasons. I can only learn a lot from a champion like him. As for Tobias' birth, that's more of a private thing; it's a happy event for Alex and for the future of Juventus... maybe a new champion was born”.

JuveAdam

Moggi santo..subito
Sep 12, 2006
We seem to have a history of Neopolitani in our team, hope one of them scores this weekend. Might make trips to see the family interesting though......:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)