[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (2 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
Conte is made for these games. He loves breaking other teams' spirit. Napoli might think they'll win to get back on track but we'll give em a beating and they'll remember what it's like to play Juve. Just like Inter came super motivated, so will they and it's better to beat them like that imo because next time they face us, the'll be shitting their pants.
:agree:

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Let's just say I feel much more confident going into this game then I did in the corresponding match last season.

New better players, better coach, better play and much more enthusiasm about the team. But Naples is always a tough place to go to so lets hope we play our best and pick up the three points. I'm sick of these garbage loving cunts.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Remember last year?

There was a video of our team bus arriving in Naples, a guy posted it and thought it was Juve fans welcoming Juventus.

They were throwing rocks and the bus and singing "Juve Juve vaffanculo" :lol:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
Why you have to be such a pessimist? And yeah, you'll call yourself a realist.

Fuck that shit anyway...I'll join Rab's bandwagon!!! :theflag:
C'mon man...me? I'm no pessimist. I think and hope we'll win, but Lavezzi, Hamsik and Cavani are just too much for our back line.

3-2 for us :D

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
forza juve..i hope napoli players are all fit and rearing to go...i want juventus to beat the best 11 of napoli to silence the haters (esp on this forum)..to be sure ur the best means u should want to play and beat the top teams...not hoping for a depleted side wtf is that? thats like my country where there is a curfew and state of emergency imposed and my fucking government boasting about a reduction in crime...i digressed..anyway.....haters haters vaffanculo!!

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
:lol: @ the haters. No one is hating; just because some mebers are more cautious and realistic, as opposed to being overzealous and overly enthusiastic, doesn't make them haters.

Jeez, some people on this forum :rolleyes:

SmileBam

May 23, 2008
Naples-Juventus 1-2(Marchisio and Matri for us).Del Piero will play the last 15 minutes.San Paolo will crush then after the match,too many idiots in the same place,you could smell a disaster. :(

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
Napoli will be our biggest test so far this season. That shit hole is always a hard place to go and get 3 points and they save themselves for us. We'll need to defend perfectly against them. If Chiellini plays at LB I hope he doesn't spend all his time running up the wing to help out in attack. We know Litch will try and get forward, if Chiello does that too they'll play it wide and Barzagli and Bonnuci will be under constant pressure, and we wouldn't want Bonnuci's head to explode and start that shitty long ball clearing and forgetting to mark anyone that he has a tendency to do when he's under pressure

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)