[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (6 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
The team this year is refreshing. The players are confident. They go to every match focused and wanting nothing but the win, fighting till the last whistle. I hope this mentality keeps growing. And now that Conte, hopefully, found the best formation for the squad and that the players are gelling nicely, we can only expect improvement.

Now let's fuck up the garbage city just like we fucked up the priscretti. This season we mean business. :xfinger:

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
In my opinion this game is the ultimate test for Conte because if we are to win Conte has to make radical changes to our playstyle.

I have watched Napoli throughout this season and they have a massive problem, they can only play against teams who likes to hold position and go out all attacking, they can only function when they have spaces and the opportunity to counter attack, however they were embarrassed by small teams who just went there to defend because they didn't give them spaces or room to play on the counter, if we go out there with our standard mentality we will lose, but if we go there and play defensive like one of those small teams we will get them out and force them to play a different game that they are not so good at.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Not necessarily, we can play our possession game as long as we do not play too high a line. We need to be accountable in defence.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)