[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (8 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Conte is made for these games. He loves breaking other teams' spirit. Napoli might think they'll win to get back on track but we'll give em a beating and they'll remember what it's like to play Juve. Just like Inter came super motivated, so will they and it's better to beat them like that imo because next time they face us, the'll be shitting their pants.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I see no reason not to feel confident heading into this match. Napoli, even at home, are far from unbeatable and if we really take the game to them we will expose their weakness at the back.

The worst thing we could do is head into this match with a negative mentality.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
After watching Bayern vs. Napoli, I expect this to be Juve vs. Zombies at least in the second half. We need to wear them out in the first half with intelligence, moving with and without the ball. And please no stupid tackles, Vucinic.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Damn, looking at the highlights and De Sancti's save I feel kinda bad for Napoli. They got fucked in the first half.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
Conte is made for these games. He loves breaking other teams' spirit. Napoli might think they'll win to get back on track but we'll give em a beating and they'll remember what it's like to play Juve. Just like Inter came super motivated, so will they and it's better to beat them like that imo because next time they face us, the'll be shitting their pants.
:tup:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
apparently there is some tension between mazzarri and de laurentis continuing from the end of last season which has seen napoli's recent dip this season, given that napoli have no depth in their side, this is a great time to play napoli. We'll be prepared more than ever for this and take the game to napoli, im fairly confident we can come away with a win here.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Yeah, I meant I hope he's not fine. I actually think Napoli are crippled without Maggio, it'll be so much easier without him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)