[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (4 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Buffon spoke about the Scudetto which means we are getting dismantled in this one. Expect an ugly loss.

Actually I see Napoli reacting to their latest point drops on this one, it will be a perfect match to get back to their winning ways. I am with Dusan on this one, it worries me more than the Inter match.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #14
    Buffon spoke about the Scudetto which means we are getting dismantled in this one. Expect an ugly loss.

Actually I see Napoli reacting to their latest point drops on this one, it will be a perfect match to get back to their winning ways. I am with Dusan on this one, it worries me more than the Inter match.
    They'll play under pressure just like Inter more than us. (Though it shouldn't be an advantage) but still it means we have more chance of winning this game than them.

They have some injuries don't know if they'll recover for our game while our players are all fully fit even our bench ones.

I really hope we don't concede we haven't kept a clean sheet since a while.

OP
    Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
    Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #16
    Btw, we seem to do really well against teams who play or try to play offensive football and not sit back. (Parma, Milan, Inter)

Napoli's style of play suits us more than the likes of Chievo, Genoa etc because they attack just like us and open up spaces and we are killers in our counter attacks and we seem to organize our attacks pretty well unlike last couple of seasons where we played defensive football against these type of teams who enjoy attacking us while we were just sitting back trying to clear balls.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
    May 26, 2009
    How id love to win against these guys. It's been way too long. Sick of them always dismantling us.

Hopefully they cop a few injuries in the CL and are extremely fatigued. Though like Rab said, these assholes always play 200% against us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)