[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (30 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
have we won there since Serie B?
As far as I know, we havent won there since 00/01 season.

And another reason I hate playing Napoli is because they are easily the most athletic "EPL" style team in Serie A. Fit and strong players who can run all fucking day and night. They also have one of the best attacking trio's in world football.

If we win this it would be absolutely immense.

Buy on AliExpress.com

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
I'm so scared of Napoli. The only game in Serie A where I'm completely satisfied with a draw, their attacking play really freaks me out. I think this is the game where Krasic should be deployed, he's still fast and will have tons of space down the flank. We should really study the Bayern game and see what they did, I know the result wasn't that good for them, but they really raped Napoli over the flanks.
If you want Krasic instead of Pepe from the start, then you're going to fuck us hard in the ass.

This game is, by far, the only game that Simone Pepe's presence will be indispinsible. Krasic coming on late in 2nd half could be good depending on the result.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
If you want Krasic instead of Pepe from the start, then you're going to fuck us hard in the ass.

This game is, by far, the only game that Simone Pepe's presence will be indispinsible. Krasic coming on late in 2nd half could be good depending on the result.
Depends if you want to risk a little bit, or play it safe with Pepe. 2nd half, around the 60min mark is a fine time to deploy Krasic too - just play him here.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
I was scared of them last year, our tactics will do fine against their counter-attacks. Expect them to be fucked both morally and fysically fucked. 0-2, Matri and Pepe.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Very tough to predict, I think it will be best if they win against Bayern mid-week as they could become complacent. They have the mentality to bounce back from such a loss. I can't see us winning if they lose to Bayern, I would hope for a draw. But if they draw or win, I would hope for a win. This will probably be our toughest game of the season but if defence manages to stay concentrated we should not have too many problems.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
But they WILL lose to Bayern, there's no ifs or buts about that IMO. The question is how they lose (chasing the ball for 90 mins or, losing big, or will it be a close game).

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
What an absolute horror show at the San paolo last season. Here was our starting lineup that game

Storari

Grygera, Bonucci, Chiellini, Traore;
Krasic, Marchisio, Aquilani, Pepe;
Amauri, Toni

LOL @ the Twin Towers :lol: Also we replaced Pepe with Motta and Traore with Grosso. LOL.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
What an absolute horror show at the San paolo last season. Here was our starting lineup that game

Storari

Grygera, Bonucci, Chiellini, Traore;
Krasic, Marchisio, Aquilani, Pepe;
Amauri, Toni

LOL @ the Twin Towers :lol: Also we replaced Pepe with Motta and Traore with Grosso. LOL.
No way :sergio: X 100
the only game I missed last season :D

compare
buffon
licht-barzagli-bonucci-chiello
merda rapist - pirlo - vidal
pepe-matri-vuci.

Still think elia could be usefull in this game too
since they don't play with pure backs :depressed

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The one player I fear from Napoli besides the trio of doom, is definitely Christian Maggio. So underrated on this forum and in general, I think he is fantastic on the right wing for Napoli. Chiellini will have his hands full that's for sure.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
As far as I know, we havent won there since 00/01 season.

And another reason I hate playing Napoli is because they are easily the most athletic "EPL" style team in Serie A. Fit and strong players who can run all fucking day and night. They also have one of the best attacking trio's in world football.

If we win this it would be absolutely immense.

Black shorts and socks :heart:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)