[Serie A] Napoli 3-3 JUVENTUS (Nov. 29th 2011) (8 Viewers)

Man of the match

• Lichtsteiner

• Chiellini

• Pepe

• Vidal

• Vucinic

• Esti

• Matri

• Barzagli

Results are only viewable after voting.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Our defense will decide this game. If Bonucci and Barzagli don't make mistakes and play like they did against Inter, we should be fine. Pirlo can't make mistakes either. Those motherfuckers are fast and powerful, we can't afford to slip up at all.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Our defense will decide this game. If Bonucci and Barzagli don't make mistakes and play like they did against Inter, we should be fine. Pirlo can't make mistakes either. Those motherfuckers are fast and powerful, we can't afford to slip up at all.
Give Vidal free reign to run where his little heart and iron lungs desire. Hamsik to get man-handled.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
There's no way their players can be as fresh as ours. We have a really good chance here.
I completely agree. If Vuci can keep up his terrific form from the last two games I really have hopes for the outcome. Vidal to dominate midfield with his physical presence and Marchisio to score a beauty again :tup:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We will be nice and fresh. We need to play with high intensity and wear them down, they will break.

They will break.

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
We will win this. I am very confident. We will dominate their midfield, and that's the key. Expect Vidal to have hell of a game. 1-2 again. Matri and Barzagli (header)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Btw, we seem to do really well against teams who play or try to play offensive football and not sit back. (Parma, Milan, Inter)

Napoli's style of play suits us more than the likes of Chievo, Genoa etc because they attack just like us and open up spaces and we are killers in our counter attacks and we seem to organize our attacks pretty well unlike last couple of seasons where we played defensive football against these type of teams who enjoy attacking us while we were just sitting back trying to clear balls.
I'd say our style of possesion and pressing high up the field suits Napoli's waiting counter game, which they have deployed against all big sides this season.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)