[Serie A] Napoli 1-0 Juventus [February 13th, 2021] (1 Viewer)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
This is really the problem all season. That was nowhere near our worst performance, but we just have no creativity at all. That’s now 2 games without scoring or really looking like we could.

No magic in our team

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
This is what happens when your captain out of thin air gifts a precious lead to a wounded opponent on account of nothing else but being a pre-VAR dinosour.

Do not renew.

I dont care how many dislikes I get. JUVE > ANY PLAYER

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Absolutely gave this one away, we could've played for another 90 and not scored. We had time to recover but then we decided to get in that groove of missing every chance.

Chiellini with such a massive mistake at the start, such an idiotic player when he wants to be.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Yeah, unfortunately we're essentially out of the Scudetto race at this point. Focus on the remaining two competitions and then just close out this year. Hopefully Paratici can actually fix the most glaring issue we've had for years now, but I'm not holding my breath,

da_ledgeaun

The Juve Freak
Jun 2, 2007
I was like if we dont score early while playing in the first half, we were gonna have a hard time.. and we really did all game even before the goal.. but that early berna chance should have been a goal! f*ck why is he even playing at all..

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Well that’s the Scudetto pretty much gone
Yeah this pretty much confirms it.

But imo the title race was over for us back in late December. The infamous round where we lost 6 points in one night.

And our performances in the “big games” in the league have been pretty mediocre for the most part. And downright awful against the lesser lights.

This is a shameful performance against one of the worst Napoli sides of the past 10 years. Players, coaches, directors should all be ashamed of what’s gone on this season. We risk not qualifying for the CL if we keep dropping points like this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)