[Serie A] Napoli 1-0 Juventus [February 13th, 2021] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Last game for Rino?

This is a 9am start at my end, so perfect. I can eat my breakfast as Cristiano eats the Napoli defense for dinner.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If Juve decides Rino`s fate - It would be very stupid on Napoli`s behalf as losing to Juve is normal and it is more likely to happen than not.
They should decide his fate across of the whole season or at least take his last 10 games or so.
On the other hand do we really expect logic from ADL?!

Lets beat them and really challenge for the Scudetto

Buy on AliExpress.com

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
If Juve decides Rino`s fate - It would be very stupid on Napoli`s behalf as losing to Juve is normal and it is more likely to happen than not.
They should decide his fate across of the whole season or at least take his last 10 games or so.
On the other hand do we really expect logic from ADL?!

Lets beat them and really challenge for the Scudetto
I don’t think it’s the Juve game itself, but just the end result of a bad run. He’s been under scrutiny for a while.

I actually think Gattuso is a decent coach. Maybe the best out of all the Italian national team regulars from the mid 2000s and onwards. It’s not a high bar when your competition from that era is Pippo, Montella etc, but still. Montella showed promise for a while but he’s gone downhill since. Pirlo is still pretty raw.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I don’t think it’s the Juve game itself, but just the end result of a bad run. He’s been under scrutiny for a while.

I actually think Gattuso is a decent coach. Maybe the best out of all the Italian national team regulars from the mid 2000s and onwards. It’s not a high bar when your competition from that era is Pippo, Montella etc, but still. Montella showed promise for a while but he’s gone downhill since. Pirlo is still pretty raw.

Still want to see DP becomes a coach.
He started learning.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Their defence is shit without Manolas and Koulibaly. We need to take advantage of this, attack them from the first minute and keep possession. I absolutely expect us to control and win this game.
I think win yes,not sure about controlling the game

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
We'll score vs their defense and mid, but they're fielding four attackers plus zielinski in mid, so have to beware of their attack

Wonder if Pirlo will sit & counter or press. Their def is f'd either way.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)