[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (2 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
its okay. with the way our teams have been playing recently the scudetto is ours.
Actually, today was a turning point.

from now on the dubious decisions go against milan

good luck getting in CL again

---------- Post added 26.02.2012 at 02:48 ----------

Milan beats Arsenal and suddenly they're the new Barca :rolleyes: Even Sunderland beat Arsenal.
is arsenal even a team after all those sales

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
no one with the exception of zachareyah thought different....
hmm

i think conte went to milan, thinking to kill the game with a 3-5-2 and take a draw

then bonucci fucked shit up, we had to try do something with the formation

after it got very clear this wasent the case, conte took action by subbing of 3 players and go 4-3-3
and right after the game

i love how cronios said

"its like they were hypnotised at 70'

yeah, thats right when we switched 4-3-3

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Fuck everyone, Galliani is a piece of shit for going up to Conte and saying so are you going to complain to the refs now? Fuck Milan, we have made them our bitches this season. They can complain about their disallowed goal but firstly we had one as well, we could have won the match had that been allowed. Secondly Van Bommel was elbowing players left right and centre. Thirdly What about all the games they have won off non-existent penalties? They should not dare to talk about injustice. I love being hated, it makes me know that we are back, we are not that team that people feel sorry for and that minnows think they can steal points of us. Not any more.

AngelaL

Jinx Minx
Aug 25, 2006
"If a defending player steps behind his own goal line in order to place an opponent in an offside position, the referee must allow play to continue and caution the defender for deliberately leaving the field of play without the referee’s permission when the ball is next out of play." http://www.fifa.com/mm/document/affederation/federation/lotg_en_55753.pdf
You would be true if he stepped out, but Vidal was pushed out of the field and therefore it was offside for Muntari.[/QUOTE
Just had a look at it again. Vidal was pushed and the guy who pushed him was offside as well as muntari. But, Vidal being pushed should have been a foul and therefore a FK for Juve

You guys are a joke if you honestly believe you have played against a fully fit Milan side this season. Milan with an on-form Boateng Ibra Aqualani and Nesta would probably beat your team 2 or 3 nil. No disrespect, thats what I honestly think.But hey, be proud of drawing us with Muntari Ambrosini and El Sharaawy on the field, they're so important for us. Sure, injuries are part of the game, I totally get that. But dont diss the other team calling them shit when its not even close their best side. Thats ridiculous. And if we had gone two goals up as we should have, the game would have been over. Anyway, whatever, I dont really care, nothing changes. Im not complaining, I just thought some things arent right.
We didn't field our best players either! We played Esti instead of PDC, we never played God or Giac. Matri and Vuci came on as subs. Your 'second' goal should never be counted - there was a foul on Vidal in the PK area, pushing him out of the playing area. That player and muntari were offside when mexes kicked the ball. van b*&mhole, mexes and Antonini or whoever it was that hit Lichtsteiner in the face just before half time, should have all been red carded (in my country the latter two would have had the police follow them to the dressing room and possibly charged them with assault). That would have made it a very different gameStop whinging! For every gripe you have, we could probably find 3 to counter it. Disgraceful refereeing spoilt this game.

Correct me if I`m wrong but isnt pushed outside should be a foul and not an offside?
:agree:

you barely got one point when we had 4 of our starters out.
maybe juve isn't that good
We didn't field our strongest side either. We didn't play God, PDC, Giac and Pepe, Vuci and Matri came on as subs.
It's not interpretation, i'm a level 3 referee i'll find it for you gimme a few minutes i'll flick through the book
:rndh: Arrgh! A ref! ;)
blʘndu;3536337 said:
so it was or it wasn't offside?
It should have been a FK for a foul on Vidal but I thought there were two offside when mexes hit the ball.
"If a player accidentally crosses one of the boundary lines of the field of play, he
is not deemed to have committed an infringement. Going off the field of play may be considered to be part of a playing movement."
"Any defending player leaving the field of play for any reason without the referee’s permission shall be considered to be on his own goal line or touch line for the purposes of offside until the next stoppage in play"
Page 103 - Infringements
and the french cunt punch.
Definite red card
Mexes hit borelelo 10000000000000% red card
:agree:

vidal was inactive and out of play so it should have been considered as offside anyways no?
He was pushed, so it should have been a foul/FK to Juve.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)