[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (6 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Bisco

Nov 21, 2005
[video=metacafe;8149652/milan_juventus_1_1_pellegatti_da_denuncia/]http://www.metacafe.com/watch/8149652/milan_juventus_1_1_pellegatti_da_denuncia/[/video]

:sergio:
what the f*** is he saying mark? :lol: i feel the guy needs sth for his blood pressure he might die or sth :lol:

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Boban: The disallowed goal for Matri was understandable, the one for Muntari wasn't.
Conte: Take off your shirt before commenting. There were two errors and both goals should have stood. Both were even errors.

Allegri before the game: “It would have amused me a lot on Saturday night if, after [Giorgio] Chiellini scored while shoving an opponent, the referee had disallowed the goal. Fortunately he gave it, because otherwise we would have had to sit through another week-long Mass.”

Conte before the game: “The way the wind is blowing at the moment, even if one of our players gets killed they still won’t give the penalty.”

Vidal getting a red card.

Mexes punching Borriello.

Conte and van Bommel having heated words post game.

Ambrosini and Chiellini being central to a "fight" post game.

Galliani storming in to the referees dressing room to criticise them. Leaving because of high blood pressure?

Muntari goal not allowed (suspicion of being offside?).

Matri goal not allowed.

Allegri saying something about the goal line being very big.

Galliani: Complaining to the media obviously helped
Conte: This coming from the mafia

---

Anything else?
nope you have it all there
btw galliani should not talk about talking to the media , he is the master of manipulating , he should just shut up
and i want to see what measures they take against him after he went to the ref

OP

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,306
    He said everything...

shame shame shame!!!

Conte is mental!

Called him or Chiello a dickhead.

Should thank the ref.

Chiello starting shit up again.

Takes a lot to get Ambrosini pissed. :rofl:

Shame Juve shame!

shut your mouth and go to the dressing room go!

ballbreaker!

then you hear a guy say to him...don't say rubbish things

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
    Jul 16, 2002
    Crazy game with some comical refereeing errors..... we had a few complaints of our own

I am angry that Conte went with a starting lineup that included Esta and Borriello. I knew at the beginning of the game that the only thing they would become are two WASTED substitutions.

Lets start with Esta. The kid has ONE move and ONE cross.....you would think at the professional level that a guy would look before he crossed the ball, just to be sure that one of your players was at least in the box, before you decide to give the ball away by passing to NO ONE !!!

I cant understand how this guy gets the start over Elia......is Elia really THAT bad ??? We spent a good chunk of change on him, its time to give him a shot. I also dont believe for a second that Esta is better than Krasic. I know they play on different sides, but I'm sure Krasic could play the left side of the field better than Esta.....not to mention all the giveaways Esta committed.

The next gripe is with Marco BORE-e-ello. The guy is a fucking joke. The official line at Roma is that BORE didnt fit into the tactical system of the coach, but the truth of the matter is that Luis Enrique isnt a fucking idiot, he's a decent coach who realizes that BORE-e-ello sucks, and he had ZERO use for him. Waste of time signing this guy....should have NEVER started today. We should have just kept Iaquinta

Milan can whine all they want about the non-goal call, but the linesman made up for the call by screwing Matri out of a legit goal. Not to mention the fact that they missed Mexes hook to the body of BORE boy (if that was me, I would have waited till the end of the game and then knocked Mexes the fuck out !!!)

Chiellini was the MOTM with a phenominal performace, and Buffon gets an honorable mention for some great saves, and one robbery !!! :p

OP

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
  • Thread Starter #2,312
    Galliani rushed towards the ref and told him it was a meter in, a meter IN!!!

Then he goes to say to one of our media guy...will you go the the media and cry about the ref?

he then says to Conte, you see it works whining hey?

Conte replies: "Listen to that pulpit, this is the mafia right there!"

frick

Apr 4, 2010
    He said everything...

shame shame shame!!!

Conte is mental!

Called him or Chiello a dickhead.

Should thank the ref.

Chiello starting shit up again.

Takes a lot to get Ambrosini pissed. :rofl:

Shame Juve shame!

shut your mouth and go to the dressing room go!

ballbreaker!
    I see you added the last term there. :D

If that's the case, what a deluded commentary. A commentator can't pass such judgements to other teams based only to what he saw on the screen just like any other audience, even if he's commentating for Milanisti. Simply a shit journalism.

I wonder if our management will do anything when they found out about this.

Juve matador

Feb 26, 2012
    Chiellini was mom for me.

Mexes should be banned for at least 3 games.

We need to win our game in hand, get ahead of milan.

Still undefeated this season, would be a great achievement if we remain so till the end, winning the cup & league. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)