[Serie A] milan 1-1 JUVENTUS (Feb. 25th 2012) (7 Viewers)

MoM

• Chiellini

• Barzagli

• Pirlo

• Matri

Results are only viewable after voting.

Enron

Tickle Me
Oct 11, 2005
I watched the match. Gotta say from a neutral perspective. It was boring as fuck, until the end when Matri scored. That tends to happen when two good teams get together that I don't really care about. Also Conte is a fucking cool bastard. Milan can suck dicks. And Borigol needs to sit the bench.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
wow guys what robbery.
I watched the match. Gotta say from a neutral perspective. It was boring as fuck, until the end when Matri scored. That tends to happen when two good teams get together that I don't really care about. Also Conte is a fucking cool bastard. Milan can suck dicks. And Borigol needs to sit the bench.
Word.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
my analysis

buffon = 11!
santo gigi made a miracle with litterally denying milan a clear goal hahaha...

litch = 6
he helped the non existent mid in the 1st half a lot, had we played someone like motta I can't imagine what would've happened

barzagli = 7
under tremendous pressure he still relatively rock solid so I appreciate him and chiellini

chiellini = 7
same with barza, but as an LB he is always quite limited

bonucci = INFINITE BELOW ZERO!!!
this guy litterally has been consistently scoring own goals consistently this season, he redefined the role of a CB; he should've registered as the 12th men for the opponent instead of one of our own! playing 2-6-2 or 2-5-3 is better than 3-5-2 with this guy as one of the CBs

esti = 5
I feel sorry for him, he choked yes, but that's not his fault! put camoranesi or giggs at their prime as WB and they would've choked too; esti bad forms are more conte's fault! I'd rather put de ceglie or caceres there.

vidal = 6
again, another guy who has been receiving unjust critics, this guy is our only destroyer and he has been doing that job quite wonderfully this season, his 1st season in a totally new league; nobody should expect a destroyer CM to pull a xavi or iniesta, and yet vidal actually tried to do so without really ruining his 1st job, so give him some credits

pirlo = 6
I thought he did okay, couldn't do much when our offense were FUBAR due to wrong formation and wrong guys at the wrong position, after we changed, he did his job as he was meant to

borrijoke = 2
amauri 2.0, did litterally nothing to help our offense

quaq = 4
same with borrijoke but at least he has proven his worth and almost scored a goal

pepe = 6
the usual pepe, but being linited as he is, he helped our offense a lot

vucinic = 6
not quite the performance that expected from him but he provided much more than borrijoke, too bad he would've never become a WC player due to his lazyness

matri = 8!
put it simple, he bailed us out from hell and scored 2 goals!

our MOM = gigi & matri
one stole a goal from bilan, one stole a win from them which one more valuable? I can't decide

oh wait someone is missing? yeah...

marchisio = (pun intended)
world class casper has returned, I can't really rate him because I don't know what he was doing! his form dropped significantly after christmas but in all fairness this is more because of conte's fault.

conte = 3
he didn't learned from san paolo! but I think we all shluld've gotten used to all these bizzarre coaches with their own idiocy right? after all these several years back :p

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Fuck off and die Galliani, Boban, Allegri, the city of Milan, Maldini, their fans and president. We play like dogshit for 70 mins of the game and you STILL cant beat us. Fuck off and die cunts, you are lucky we didnt start with the 4-3-3 with proper personnel, because we would have raped you cunts.

Forza Juve.

Lo-Pan

Disciple of Gonzo
Feb 11, 2009
Milan had deliberately set out to play a high forward line and press like crazy. That much was obvious from the very start of proceedings, with Buffon rarely being given time on the ball or our defenders allowed to pick up straight from the keeper. Our possession game was attacked, but at a cost to our opponents. They dominated us in the first half, we were even if not better for the first 15-20 after the break, and then we were in the ascendancy for the remainder of the game (until Vidal went). We were supposed to exploit their lack of width, but they exploited ours at the back, time and time again.

It was a great game, a war of sorts, which taught us not much more than the squad truly has regained its belief and pride. Much of which is down to Conte, but Beppe Marotta and Paratici must also be praised for their work in bringing players to the club who have definitely raised our general levels of technique, finesse and determination to succeed.

As an aside of sorts…Mexes should be banned for many games. If a silly slap earns a 3 match ban, surely a punch in the ribs earns at least a 6 game ban? I hope so. Yet rather than ban him for any games at all, why not tie him to a pole, cut off that offensive pony tail, then let Chiellini practice his clearances on his face??? Well, that wouldn’t be much of a fight, so lets add in van bommell, and bring back Montero. 2 on 2, in a cage…

I am happy for the result and roared like a lion when we scored.

MOM- Chiellini.

Aug 1, 2003
Milan had deliberately set out to play a high forward line and press like crazy. That much was obvious from the very start of proceedings, with Buffon rarely being given time on the ball or our defenders allowed to pick up straight from the keeper. Our possession game was attacked, but at a cost to our opponents. They dominated us in the first half, we were even if not better for the first 15-20 after the break, and then we were in the ascendancy for the remainder of the game (until Vidal went). We were supposed to exploit their lack of width, but they exploited ours at the back, time and time again.

It was a great game, a war of sorts, which taught us not much more than the squad truly has regained its belief and pride. Much of which is down to Conte, but Beppe Marotta and Paratici must also be praised for their work in bringing players to the club who have definitely raised our general levels of technique, finesse and determination to succeed.

As an aside of sorts…Mexes should be banned for many games. If a silly slap earns a 3 match ban, surely a punch in the ribs earns at least a 6 game ban? I hope so. Yet rather than ban him for any games at all, why not tie him to a pole, cut off that offensive pony tail, then let Chiellini practice his clearances on his face??? Well, that wouldn’t be much of a fight, so lets add in van bommell, and bring back Montero. 2 on 2, in a cage…

I am happy for the result and roared like a lion when we scored.

MOM- Chiellini.
:lol:

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Who was honestly surprised when Bonucci screwed things up TWICE? I was waiting for it to happen, just knew it was coming since the first minute. This game was highly disappointing.

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
Fuck off and die Galliani, Boban, Allegri, the city of Milan, Maldini, their fans and president. We play like dogshit for 70 mins of the game and you STILL cant beat us. Fuck off and die cunts, you are lucky we didnt start with the 4-3-3 with proper personnel, because we would have raped you cunts.

Forza Juve.
+fuckingREP

Mar 24, 2006
my humble rating

Buffon 6.5

Lich 6
Chiellini 7
Barza 6.5
Bonuc 5.5

Esti 4
Vidal 5.5
Marc 5.5
Pirlo 6

Bori 5
Quag 6

Matri 7
Pepe 6.5
Vuci 5.5

Conte 4 for using 3-5-2 but 6.5 for converting back to 4-3-3

learn a thing boss

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)